LuminousAphid
lloyd378
fishNAbowl
Nick_87
hobbyorobsession
25 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

::Plant it forward :: a RAOK like post - Page 8 Empty Re: ::Plant it forward :: a RAOK like post

Post  aaronfeeney 2014-05-27, 18:44

Just dropped it in the mail.
aaronfeeney
aaronfeeney

Back to top Go down

::Plant it forward :: a RAOK like post - Page 8 Empty Re: ::Plant it forward :: a RAOK like post

Post  hyp3rcrav3 2014-05-27, 19:19

Thanx Aaron

hyp3rcrav3

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-05-31, 22:37

Bump, whatcha got hyp3rcrav3?
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MorganEA 2014-05-31, 23:13

Yea whatcha got?!
MorganEA
MorganEA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  hyp3rcrav3 2014-06-01, 03:34

I'll draw up a list tomorrow. Been a little busy with stuff out of the ordinary. Nothing too exciting I'm afraid.

hyp3rcrav3

Back to top Go down

Post  hyp3rcrav3 2014-06-01, 16:44

Here it be;

2 small Windelov Java ferns,
Crypt Wendtii "Bronze',
Small portion Fissidens Fontanus,
Bunch of Hygrophila polysperma,
1 shoot Hygrophila Angustifolia 'Willow Hygro'
Salvinia if you want it.

hyp3rcrav3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-06-25, 17:33

Bump to the top

Back to top Go down

Post  hyp3rcrav3 2014-06-25, 23:39

Claimed by fishNAbowl.

hyp3rcrav3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-06-25, 23:43

I claim what fishNAbowl put up. Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-06-26, 00:43

Okay here is my list Wes. BHA on a rock, string algae (lots).  Java moss scraped off the water return of an AC70.  Wink  

I claimed this plant package for the Hygrophila polysperma. The rest is a bonus, thank you Hyp3rcrav3 I always get quality plants from you. I will be anticipating the arrival of the shipment Smile

I'll get a list out in a day or so. But I warn ya Wes. It's 1st PM AFTER the list is posted, LOL!
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-06-27, 14:13

Current offer:

Ammania gracilis
Hygrophila pinnatifida
Rotala rotundifolia
Florida sunset crypt
Stargrass
A moss that was purchased as 'Weeping moss'
Java fern 'needle leaf'

I have starters for the whole list above or if you want to pick and choose that's okay too.

Snails and algae are a possibility but I will do my best to clean plant starts.

Last edited by fishNAbowl on 2014-06-27, 14:21; edited 1 time in total
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-06-27, 14:14

Pm sent lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-06-27, 14:16

SiRWesDragon wrote:Pm sent lol.
 Spot On 
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-07-01, 23:05

List is up.

Last edited by SiRWesDragon on 2014-07-02, 00:17; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-07-02, 00:16

Here's my list.

Rotala rotundifolia (few stems)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ludwigia reopens (few stems)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hydrocotyle leucocephala (1 stem)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Taxiphyllum sp. "Peacock" (ping pong ball portion)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Water Sprite aka Ceratopteris thalictroides (2 stems)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Cryptocoryne wendtii sp green (2 maybe)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hygrophila difformis (1 stem)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ammania gracilis (few extras from fishNAbowl's offer)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by SiRWesDragon on 2014-07-02, 12:48; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-07-02, 00:35

Can we get the list in wOrds please? I got to know what #2 is and the type of crypt #4 is!

Very Happy
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-07-02, 01:04

Maybe 2 more other plants. After I put fishNAbowl's offer in my tank might need to thin out some other type plants.

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-07-02, 01:16

L.glandulosa, LOL! I just ID'd this plant earlier this week. Duh'  geek 
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LuminousAphid 2014-07-02, 01:34

ludwigia glandulosa looks like a beast, i have never grown it but i would guess it sucks up the ferts... i would definitely take this but a. the diffuser makes me nervous that they would all die in my care, and b. i don't have many plants to offer. otherwise i would definitely take these or some of these, they look great sirwes
LuminousAphid
LuminousAphid
Lifetime Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ckEZaAig5YXpVLIvU1qjg

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-07-02, 08:23

LuminousAphid wrote:ludwigia glandulosa looks like a beast, i have never grown it but i would guess it sucks up the ferts... i would definitely take this but a. the diffuser makes me nervous that they would all die in my care, and b. i don't have many plants to offer. otherwise i would definitely take these or some of these, they look great sirwes

I wanted to toss this out there for everyone. The only reason some of us members offer big packages, or offer large bunches is because we have it to offer. If anyone is interested in picking up any of the plant packages but are worried about offering common plants, or the amount you can ship please dont worry.

The only suggested requirement is that the plants offered are in good shape.

Before plant it forward I only had like 3 plants. Rotala, moss, and a fern. Because of plant it forward I now have many different species.

So have fun, jump in! Very Happy
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-07-02, 10:22

fishNAbowl wrote:L.glandulosa, LOL! I just ID'd this plant earlier this week. Duh'  geek 
Sorry guys. Put the WRONG name on the plant offered.
Here's Ludwigia reopens (plant offered)[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Here's the new ID'ed by FishNAbowl. They looked similar but are not same plant, same Ludwigia family. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-07-02, 12:10

fishNAbowl wrote:
LuminousAphid wrote:ludwigia glandulosa looks like a beast, i have never grown it but i would guess it sucks up the ferts... i would definitely take this but a. the diffuser makes me nervous that they would all die in my care, and b. i don't have many plants to offer. otherwise i would definitely take these or some of these, they look great sirwes

I wanted to toss this out there for everyone. The only reason some of us members offer big packages, or offer large bunches is because we have it to offer. If anyone is interested in picking up any of the plant packages but are worried about offering common plants, or the amount you can ship please dont worry.

Before plant it forward I only had like 3 plants. Rotala, moss, and a fern. Because of plant it forward I now have many different species.

I agree 

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-07-02, 12:25

I just ordered a big plant package and pretty sure some I won't be interested in keeping. I may finally be able to jump into this! Very Happy
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-07-02, 12:50

Updated list.
@ shortykilogirl jump in anytime.

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-07-02, 13:03

Alright, I'll take it! Lol it may be a week until I can see what I have available from multiple tanks. My other shipment comes Saturday.
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-07-02, 13:09

CLAIMED BY SHORTYKILOGIRL.
You want me to wait next Monday to ship out or today/tomorrow depending on when going to post office today or tomorrow.  Lol.

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-07-02, 13:13

Whenever it is convenient to you. I'm not in a big rush. Smile today/tomorrow is fine. I would get it by Saturday then as well. Smile
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-07-02, 13:37

Nvm I'll sent it out on Monday rather than possibly being stuck at post office or in truck over sunday. Baking in the truck. So Monday I will send it.

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-07-02, 14:01

Okay sounds good!
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-07-02, 14:17

fishNAbowl wrote:

I agree  I want to requote fishNAbowl's commet. Cause it's true. I also got different plants from "plant it forward". That's why I offer big packages to this wonderful plant it forward. Without it and some other fishboxers being generous of their plant trimmings. I've got different plants without having to buy them at petstores. It and fishbox really got me more into planted tanks. Thanks.
So whom ever wants to join and got other basic plants to high light plants, whatever to offer, JOIN IN!

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-07-02, 15:51

ShortyKiloGyrl wrote:I just ordered a big plant package and pretty sure some I won't be interested in keeping. I may finally be able to jump into this! Very Happy

Wow, that means you now have like 3 plant packages coming in. AWESOME! Its like Christmas but not really....lol....
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-07-02, 16:28

fishNAbowl wrote:
ShortyKiloGyrl wrote:I just ordered a big plant package and pretty sure some I won't be interested in keeping. I may finally be able to jump into this! Very Happy

Yeup! I'm excited. 75 is getting transferred over as well as planting more in the 30 and 5 gallon.

Wow, that means you now have like 3 plant packages coming in. AWESOME! Its like Christmas but not really....lol....
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  hobbyorobsession 2014-07-02, 17:23

SiRWesDragon wrote:
fishNAbowl wrote:

I agree  I want to requote fishNAbowl's commet. Cause it's true. I also got different plants from "plant it forward". That's why I offer big packages to this wonderful plant it forward. Without it and some other fishboxers being generous of their plant trimmings. I've got different plants without having to buy them at petstores. It and fishbox really got me more into planted tanks. Thanks.
So whom ever wants to join and got other basic plants to high light plants, whatever to offer, JOIN IN!

good job everyone that's the intention of this thread, share, inspire and help others have a new experience.
hobbyorobsession
hobbyorobsession
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-07-02, 18:06

Oh yeah. Thanks to this man, hobbyorobsession. Plant it forward wouldn't be here.

Back to top Go down

Post  hobbyorobsession 2014-07-02, 18:38

yes I may have laid the seeds of the program here, but its the forum that keeps it going. Your all doing the real work.
hobbyorobsession
hobbyorobsession
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LuminousAphid 2014-07-03, 19:32

I was sad when I saw that someone else got it, I had talked myself into it and then came back to see it was gone. Next time!
LuminousAphid
LuminousAphid
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-07-04, 01:37

Oh no! Lol well we'll see what I have left over from all my bounties and maybe i'll have some stuff you want!
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LuminousAphid 2014-07-04, 02:40

yeah I'm sure you will, and i am not in a rush at all, i need to figure out what kind of deficiency i have first anyway so that i can truly say my plants are in 'good shape' to offer up
LuminousAphid
LuminousAphid
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-07-08, 15:15

Package on the way, shortykilogirl. Wednesday probably.

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-07-08, 17:13

Awesome! Thanks!
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-07-10, 18:39

The list Question   bounce bounce bounce bounce 

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-07-10, 18:44

I haven't got it planted yet, had to do emergency water changes last night. 3 tanks spiked in different ways.. Sad arhg, I will need help with ID so I will more than likely put pictures of what I have available up. Going to try and plant tonight while water changes are going again.
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-07-10, 22:02

Will post pictures of what I have available. I'm playing wonder woman, cooking on the stove and bbq while planting 4 tanks and doing water changes on 3 lol
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-07-10, 22:56

ShortyKiloGyrl wrote:Will post pictures of what I have available. I'm playing wonder woman, cooking on the stove and bbq while planting 4 tanks and doing water changes on 3 lol

Shocked - I _ _ _ _ her!  LOL!!

Yeah, when you get a chance get some good pictures and post em. I am sure we all can get the plants identified.
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MorganEA 2014-07-10, 23:17

ShortyKiloGyrl wrote:Will post pictures of what I have available. I'm playing wonder woman, cooking on the stove and bbq while planting 4 tanks and doing water changes on 3 lol
Ugh that's what my day has been like as well!! I feel like I haven't sat down all day.
MorganEA
MorganEA
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-07-11, 01:11

Okay, after getting 5 shipments planted this is what I have.
4 Bacopa Caroliana
1 Brazilian pennywort
2 small (I believe) chain sword
And two unknown species.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-07-11, 01:12

Two unknown species are the two groups of plants to the right in the top pic
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-07-12, 11:20

I will be leaving for vacation tomorrow and won't be able to get this out until the following Monday the 21st. Just a heads up to anyone wanting my offer.
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-07-12, 15:20

Give quality what you would to receive quality. Not necessarily quantity. I give both to promote this thread.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-07-22, 00:49

ShortyKiloGyrl wrote:Okay, after getting 5 shipments planted this is what I have.
4 Bacopa Caroliana
1 Brazilian pennywort
2 small (I believe) chain sword
And two unknown species.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Bump

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next