LuminousAphid
lloyd378
fishNAbowl
Nick_87
hobbyorobsession
25 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

::Plant it forward :: a RAOK like post - Page 7 Empty Re: ::Plant it forward :: a RAOK like post

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-04-09, 06:47

SiRWesDragon wrote:What new plant species did you get now?

Has been added to my 140.

Alternanthera reineckii (red scarlet temple)
Alternanthera reineckii mini
ammania gracilis
Hygrophila pinnatifida
Hygrophila austafolia
Staurogyne Repens
Weeping moss
Bucephalandra 'ghost'

The only plant I completely removed is star grass.
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

::Plant it forward :: a RAOK like post - Page 7 Empty Re: ::Plant it forward :: a RAOK like post

Post  MRTom 2014-04-09, 10:01

Wait, who finally got the plants and what is the new offer? Did I miss the post?
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2014-04-09, 10:36

MRTom wrote:Wait, who finally got the plants and what is the new offer? Did I miss the post?

I took hobbyorobsession's offer (they are in the mail to me) and sirwesdragon took my offer (those are in the mail also)...so yes...you missed it. Next up will be be sirwes!
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MRTom 2014-04-09, 13:07

So did sirwes make an offer Very Happy I wanna see if there's something cool coming out next Smile
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-04-09, 22:46

List will be up tomorrow or Friday

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-04-11, 15:49

2 petit nana anubias
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Couple of Trident ferns

A ball of Monosolenium tenerum[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Couple of Cryptocorynes. Idk what type this.

Couple of Microsorum pteropus 'Windeløv'[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1 Blyxa japonica[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

1 of these idk the name of plant. Can anyone id it?

Few of these plants. Idk the name of the plant. Can anyone id it. 

[size=39]Few stems of Rotala rotundifolia[/size][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick_87 2014-04-11, 16:17

Claimed! Just about everyone of these plants I have been looking to ad to my collection. Awesome  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Nick_87
Nick_87

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-04-11, 17:24

Pm me address but will ship out monday

Back to top Go down

Post  hyp3rcrav3 2014-04-11, 19:56

Wow that was fast. I would have wanted the Blyx and the unidentified plant which I think is
Rotala Wallichii.

hyp3rcrav3

Back to top Go down

Post  MRTom 2014-04-11, 20:13

Dang, I missed it!
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-04-11, 20:44

Had some goOdies on that offer Very Happy
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick_87 2014-04-11, 22:44

I just happened upon the list I guess right after he posted it and just couldn't pass it up. I have been looking to get almost all of those plants so this roak was a major score for my tank. Thanks for the awesome generous offerings sirwesdragon! I will get my list of offerings up this evening hopefully to keep this going strong.
Nick_87
Nick_87

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-04-11, 22:49

Most of my new plants came from this "plant it forward" and some trading with other fishboxers. Love this effing raok idea. Thanks hobbyorobsession.

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-04-13, 11:54

Just throwing it out there for anyone just watching this thread but not jumping in. SirWesDragon's plant package - if I was to put a retail price on it would be about $40 worth of plants. That was a real nice package Wes! And +1 on Wes's comment.
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick_87 2014-04-13, 15:54

Here it is. You may choose some or all, it's up to you! I have not trimmed my tank in weeks so I will be pretty generous with my quantities/size of plants! Smile

Monosolenium tenerum 'Pelia
Jungle Vallisneria
Java Fern
Water Sprite
Hornwort
Guppy Grass
Green Temple
Water Wisteria
Purple Cabomba
Willow Hygro

Updated my list with the 3 more plants that I couldn't remember their names! Wink

Last edited by Nick_87 on 2014-04-13, 23:52; edited 4 times in total
Nick_87
Nick_87

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-04-13, 15:56

"And two more that I will add to the list as soon as I can remember what they are."

LOL

Nice -  Spot On 
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MRTom 2014-04-14, 02:44

Claimed Very Happy Woohoo!!!
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-04-14, 10:04

Going too fast guys. My shipment has not even mailed yet. It will today nick87.

Back to top Go down

Post  MRTom 2014-04-14, 15:52

I guess Nick had plants to push out! Very Happy I'll wait for both shipments to arrive before posting a new list. Smile
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-04-14, 16:10

MRTom wrote:I guess Nick had plants to push out! :DI'll wait for both shipments to arrive before posting a new list. Smile
I was joking btw. Its actually good that way. It pushes this awesome thread to keep moving.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-04-16, 21:15

So whats the current offer now?

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick_87 2014-04-17, 00:13

I believe MRTOM is waiting to post his offer until he receives my package which he should get tomorrow.
Nick_87
Nick_87

Back to top Go down

Post  MRTom 2014-04-17, 00:51

Yep, I'm waiting. My offer may be a few days delayed as I may be out of town this weekend. As for what I'll be offering... probably a nice chain of vallisneria, a clump of subwassertang, a small clump of fissidens, and whatever I can't fit in a tank from Nick's awesome package!
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2014-04-17, 00:54

*giggle*  Nut Kick 
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

https://www.facebook.com/kitsapflowarts

Back to top Go down

Post  hyp3rcrav3 2014-04-22, 15:51

What is the current offer?

A leaf fragment with a vein from a water sprite would make me happy if anyone would do this outside the parameters of the 'offer'. It will root while floating. It could even be sent in a first class envelope with a forever stamp.

hyp3rcrav3

Back to top Go down

Post  MRTom 2014-04-23, 00:24

I just got some water sprite that I am trying to do that to. The offer is coming up, I've been slammed.

In fact, let's make the offer now! On offer:
- a small bit of fissidens moss, you get to grow it out further Smile
- A bit of trident java fern
- a chain of valisneria... a nice portion
If you are nice, I'll throw some guppy grass and water lettuce too Very Happy
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-04-29, 10:01

Wow. No takers? Come on let's keep this thread moving.

Back to top Go down

Post  Tormoz 2014-04-29, 12:14

I have a bunch of Red Rotala that I wouldn't mind trading or selling. I'd be interested in some kind of low-light carpet plant as my hairgrass doesn't like my current lighting setup :/ I have a post on Seattle-Tacoma CL if you are interested in pictures. (Oh, and I'll trade for shrimp Smile
Tormoz
Tormoz
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Tormoz 2014-04-29, 12:14

I have a bunch of Red Rotala that I wouldn't mind trading or selling. I'd be interested in some kind of low-light carpet plant as my hairgrass doesn't like my current lighting setup :/ I have a post on Seattle-Tacoma CL if you are interested in pictures. (Oh, and I'll trade for shrimp Smile
Tormoz
Tormoz
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  MRTom 2014-04-29, 14:33

Hey Tormoz, head to the start of this thread for how this works Smile I do have some star grass to give out that could be a nice carpeting plant. If you are crazy like me, you could try to carpet with fissidens, and that is also part of the offer Very Happy
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-05-04, 14:12

MRTom wrote:

On offer:

- a small bit of fissidens moss, you get to grow it out further Smile

- A bit of trident java fern.

- a chain of valisneria... a nice portion.

If you are nice, I'll throw some guppy grass and water lettuce too Very Happy

king - BUMP

@MRTom, we are all pretty nice people here. Bad ppl don't stay long, and if anyone gets to far out of line we have you MODS to ........  Nut Kick , HAH!
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  aaronfeeney 2014-05-05, 14:27

MRTom, I would like to claim your plant package.
aaronfeeney
aaronfeeney

Back to top Go down

Post  MRTom 2014-05-05, 22:29

aaronfeeney wrote:MRTom, I would like to claim your plant package.

I've been slammed the last few days, but I'm still alive. Send me a PM and I will try to get these your way asap!
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-05-08, 15:57

So. What is the current offer now?  bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  aaronfeeney 2014-05-08, 17:21

I grabbed mrtom's offer, once received I'll put a package together.
aaronfeeney
aaronfeeney

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-05-11, 13:27

whistle 
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-05-11, 15:54

Plus One 
Either MRTom is super slammed and forgot. Or aaronfeeney is super slammed and forgot. 
 LMFAO

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2014-05-11, 16:42

Patience. Young grasshoppah.
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

https://www.facebook.com/kitsapflowarts

Back to top Go down

Post  MRTom 2014-05-12, 11:41

Yep, couldn't make it friday! heading to the post office in 20 minutes!
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  hyp3rcrav3 2014-05-14, 02:14

Fun and games [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

hyp3rcrav3

Back to top Go down

Post  aaronfeeney 2014-05-15, 22:10

I have Bolbitis, Ludwigia of some kind, and a crypt, small water lettuce, and what ever else I find while packaging it up.
aaronfeeney
aaronfeeney

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-05-20, 15:49

aaronfeeney wrote:I have Bolbitis, Ludwigia of some kind, and a crypt, small water lettuce, and what ever else I find while packaging it up.

Mystery plants!

BUMP
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-05-20, 19:58

fishNAbowl wrote:
aaronfeeney wrote:I have Bolbitis, Ludwigia of some kind, and a crypt, small water lettuce, and what ever else I find while packaging it up.

Mystery plants!

Can we get a update on names of mystery plants? Scientific names of plants might get this thread going again. Thanks guys.

Back to top Go down

Post  aaronfeeney 2014-05-20, 22:06

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I do not know scientific names of plants, you be the judge. here are 3 offerings, healthy, good sized portions. plus what ever else I decide to thin out.
aaronfeeney
aaronfeeney

Back to top Go down

Post  aaronfeeney 2014-05-25, 12:30

I will add some nymphoides Taiwan, and a couple pieces of narrow leaf and regular java fern.
aaronfeeney
aaronfeeney

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-05-25, 13:23

aaronfeeney wrote:
Bolbitis (fern)
Ludwigia (unknown, see pict)
crypt (unknown, see pict)
water lettuce
nymphoides Taiwan
narrow leaf fern
java fern

Just wanted to consolidate the updated list for quick view. this is a nice plant package aaronfeeney.
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  hyp3rcrav3 2014-05-26, 15:49

My Nymphoides Sp Taiwan died under the shadow of a giant hygrohila that I have since moved to a koi tank. (I'm surprised it isn't fish food. It must taste bad to them.) I guess I would like these plants. PM sent.

hyp3rcrav3

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-05-26, 19:50

hyp3rcrav3 wrote:My Nymphoides Sp Taiwan died under the shadow of a giant hygrohila that I have since moved to a koi tank. (I'm surprised it isn't fish food. It must taste bad to them.) I guess I would like these plants. PM sent.
 Spot On 

I like how the stem of the crypt offered was a reddish color.
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  aaronfeeney 2014-05-26, 20:43

This package is spoken for.
aaronfeeney
aaronfeeney

Back to top Go down

Post  hyp3rcrav3 2014-05-27, 16:44

I will make a list up once I receive the package.

hyp3rcrav3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next