sidekicking
baglel10
lars on
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Opening a fish store - Page 2 Empty Re: Opening a fish store

Post  Doza 2010-07-11, 07:40

It would be sweet if you did a setup like at wetspot in portland.. I LOVE that store.. Their wholesaler sells on aquabid.. Fyi if you didnt know... You have to love that Huge 400 gallon african display tank they have at the front door..

if you were wise... One air pump that is plumbed to feed air to all the tanks to power sponge filters.. Dosent look the best having sponge filters in every tank but it gets the job done the cheapest way possible.. Will cut electricity bills down alot.. Have tanks back to back facing the rows and you could have you plumbing for the air behind the tanks.. That is what wetspot does... Uhh heaters i dont think is such a big deal... Everytime i go into that store it is hot as hell.. You have to think with a air pump going all the time.. All the people in the building and all the lights and the warm tanks... There will be allot of things producing heat that will help keep the inside warm thus keeping the need for heaters to kick on as often... Suspect

I can only think of one wholesaler for washington.. and thats African North west.... Which that company is going down the shitter.. And i thought there was 2 wholesalers in oregon?
Doza
Doza
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2