What are the best fish store hours for you?

5 posters

Go down

What Ffsh store hours are best for you?

What are the best fish store hours for you? Vote_lcap13%What are the best fish store hours for you? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 3 ]
What are the best fish store hours for you? Vote_lcap0%What are the best fish store hours for you? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What are the best fish store hours for you? Vote_lcap17%What are the best fish store hours for you? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 4 ]
What are the best fish store hours for you? Vote_lcap25%What are the best fish store hours for you? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 6 ]
What are the best fish store hours for you? Vote_lcap45%What are the best fish store hours for you? Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 24

What are the best fish store hours for you? Empty What are the best fish store hours for you?

Post  Aquarium Co-Op 2013-01-12, 01:14

Please pick which one suits you the best. If you'd never shop after 6pm on a Sunday please choose the option that Sunday ends at 6pm instead of 8pm etc.

I'm looking to serve the largest portion of customers correctly Smile
Aquarium Co-Op
Aquarium Co-Op
Forum Sponsor

http://www.aquariumcoop.com

Back to top Go down

What are the best fish store hours for you? Empty Re: What are the best fish store hours for you?

Post  Guest 2013-01-12, 01:28

Both Sunday choices you have posted end at 6pm. I would still have chosen 6pm for a sunday if there was a chioce. Weekdays I think it's awesome pet stores are open till 7-8 pm.

Back to top Go down

What are the best fish store hours for you? Empty Re: What are the best fish store hours for you?

Post  Aquarium Co-Op 2013-01-12, 01:34

theChad wrote:Both Sunday choices you have posted end at 6pm. I would still have chosen 6pm for a sunday if there was a chioce. Weekdays I think it's awesome pet stores are open till 7-8 pm.

Yeah the difference on the Sundays is the weekday hours. 12pm to 7 or 8pm. or every day including sunday till 8pm
Aquarium Co-Op
Aquarium Co-Op
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2013-01-12, 11:00

Aquarium Co-Op wrote:

Yeah the difference on the Sundays is the weekday hours. 12pm to 7 or 8pm. or every day including sunday till 8pm

I just brought it up incase it was a typeO
bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthraxx 2013-01-12, 15:44

to be honest, it always seems like i want to go to a fish store when their closed (after dinner or on sundays for instance) in the same sense as i only want teriyaki on a sunday (cuz theyre all closed on sundays) maybe consider some sort of happy hour type sale to encourange more folks to come in after work.
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2013-01-12, 22:22

scratch Happy hour sale? beerchug haha
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarium Co-Op 2013-01-12, 23:12

Anthraxx wrote:to be honest, it always seems like i want to go to a fish store when their closed (after dinner or on sundays for instance) in the same sense as i only want teriyaki on a sunday (cuz theyre all closed on sundays) maybe consider some sort of happy hour type sale to encourange more folks to come in after work.

I feel the same way. I always shopped after work during the weekdays. There have been plenty of Sundays where I wanted to go to a fish store after 6pm. I'm just trying to see if other people are of the same line of thinking. Obviously as a business owner I'd love to work less. But I want to cater to people who are like me Razz
Aquarium Co-Op
Aquarium Co-Op
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  sidekicking 2013-01-12, 23:32

I always like when fish store are open late on Sundays

sidekicking
sidekicking
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  hobbyorobsession 2013-01-13, 18:36

mon-sat 10am to 7pm
sunday 11-6pm
hobbyorobsession
hobbyorobsession
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarium Co-Op 2013-01-13, 18:40

hobbyorobsession wrote:mon-sat 10am to 7pm
sunday 11-6pm

Interesting, so you find yourself in fish stores before noon on weekdays? In Conway it was a ghost town before noon most days.
Aquarium Co-Op
Aquarium Co-Op
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  hobbyorobsession 2013-01-13, 18:48

my work days start at 3am, so on my days off start at the same time, i routinly find my self at dennys at 10-11am. although i may be unique in that schedual.
hobbyorobsession
hobbyorobsession
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down