PLANTED FTS THREAD

3 posters

Go down

PLANTED FTS THREAD  Empty PLANTED FTS THREAD

Post  Anthony J. 2013-12-03, 00:23

Figured since we have at least half a dozen planted tank folks, and each having a few tanks, thought it would be awesome to compile a bunch of local planted full ta k shots in one thread.  I can post 3, of my 4, all of them need a little work, but the fourth one looks craptastic, so I will post that one when I fix it Wink. I guess, we can make this as simple or complex as you want. I'm going to give some vague specs, and include a pic, with a touch of info, but feel free to write a book about your tank and post a picture,  or to say nothing at all and simply post some pics. I know, I would like to see some tanks of many of our members, for me, specifically,  I would love to see pbmaxs' slew of little tanks, and Seattle aquarist,  and well, everyones. So lets do this, help me to help our forum, have a fast reference to our local planted tanks. And when you set up a new one, post a pic, if you rescape post a pic. It would be cool to have in my opinion.  Here I go.

7.1 gallon aquatop
Obviously,  this tank needs to grow in, but I am happy with the direction it's heading.  Pretty low tech right now, medium light, plan to add Co2, and inhabitants in a month or so, after plants get hood and established.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is as low tech as it gets. Regular 15 watt 6500 k bulb, with a glass top no co2, excel 2 times a week, and needs a rescape pretty bad. 10 gallon low tech.

this is my highest tech tank right now, I have 5 23 watt 6500k spiral cfls in my custom made mailbox fixture. Pressurized Co2, and a liquid fert routine. I just did a massive trim, so things look strange, and the tall plants on the left are not to be in that spot, or maybe even in this tank, but, im growing them out here.

Now don't be shy, who's next? Lets do this.
Anthony J.
Anthony J.
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

PLANTED FTS THREAD  Empty Re: PLANTED FTS THREAD

Post  PokeSephiroth 2013-12-03, 01:05

Lookin, good Anthony J.! Those tanks will definitely fill out really well! Smile

Only have one updated photo, and it's my 36 gallon bowfront tank, that's currently residing in the fireplace. Very Happy . . . I will try to post the rest, when I get the chance, as all my other tank photos are mondo old.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

https://www.facebook.com/kitsapflowarts

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiisai 2013-12-03, 01:07

PokeSephiroth wrote:Lookin, good Anthony J.! Those tanks will definitely fill out really well! Smile

Only have one updated photo, and it's my 36 gallon bowfront tank, that's currently residing in the fireplace. Very Happy. . . I will try to post the rest, when I get the chance, as all my other tank photos are mondo old.
EPIC! lol! 

Man it looks like it was meant to be there!
Chiisai
Chiisai

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2013-12-03, 01:12

Chiisai: LOL, thanks! :DHere are some videos of the tank from when I first set it up to how it looks now.

PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2013-12-03, 02:06

Welps, here are the 55 gallon, 20 gallon, and 10 gallon thanks.

PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

Back to top Go down

Post  Anthony J. 2013-12-04, 03:55

Very nice tanks, I'm really diggin that 10, is that tenellus? Know where I can get some locally?
Anthony J.
Anthony J.
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2013-12-04, 10:26

Thanks! Hmmm... I'm not sure if it is or not. I kinda just figured that it was dwarf saggitaria... but I could be totally wrong. Hahahaha!! I think I got it from pbmax, when I bought cherry shrimp from him, about a year or two ago. I also bought some plants from him, and those smaller plants came in as a "contaminant" so to speak. I'm glad it did though, because I like how small it stays.

PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down