New to site looking for Leopard/green spotted puffer

4 posters

Go down

New to site looking for Leopard/green spotted puffer Empty New to site looking for Leopard/green spotted puffer

Post  Rickfishalot 2013-07-07, 14:52

any ideas where I can find a green spotted puffer? saw one at the store in renton didn't jump on it , wish I would have went back to get it the next day and it was gone. Have been able to track one down since. Met someone in the store that suggested this site which seems like a great network. Hoping someone can help?

Thanks, Rick

Rickfishalot
Fry

Back to top Go down

New to site looking for Leopard/green spotted puffer Empty Re: New to site looking for Leopard/green spotted puffer

Post  fishyladdy 2013-07-07, 17:02

they have them at bridges pet store in snohomish all the time.
fishyladdy
fishyladdy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

New to site looking for Leopard/green spotted puffer Empty Re: New to site looking for Leopard/green spotted puffer

Post  Guest 2013-07-07, 17:22

Try to call midway, place for pets, co-op aquarium, dennys petworld

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2013-07-07, 18:10

Welcome! yes, WashFishBox is goo for finding fish, working out issues, & other stuff as well. Hope you stick around and contribute Smile

Green Spotted Puffers; seen one in a brackish tank at Bridges Pet in Snohomish 2 days ago. Its been there for at lest a month now. Its super skinny, you should go get him and fatten it up! Other than that the fish looked colorful & content. I was looking for the freshwater dwarf puffers at the time.

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2013-07-07, 23:22

I was at Sierra today and they had not removed the tag off the tank yet for that puffer.

I have been thinking about a puffer for a while now. They are really cool fish with a ton of personality. I was leaning more toward a Congo, or a Mekog. More of the ambush types but they dont require very big tanks.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  tayntdawg 2013-07-08, 02:41

Hey man how you doing, I met you at the pet store my name is nate glad to see you found the site!! Good luck findin the puffer and ill keep my eye out man! !
tayntdawg
tayntdawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down