Livebearer post - Poecilia wingei "Green" or green Endlers

4 posters

Go down

Livebearer post - Poecilia wingei "Green" or green Endlers Empty Livebearer post - Poecilia wingei "Green" or green Endlers

Post  cichlid-gal 2014-03-09, 17:09

I picked up some Endlers from a GSAS member in January.  Not realizing how prolific these were I now have a tank full of babies but I'm having fun with them.  The little males dart around the tank flirting and dashing in front of the females...showing their stuff.  Must be working as my girls are full of babies all the time.  Every time I look in the tank...more have showed up.  Anyway, thought I'd share some pics of these little guys (and getting these pics was no easy task) and please forgive the water spots.

Males
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Female birthing I think (or there is a smudge right where baby would be???  LOL)

Babies

and last but not least...I called him the "merry maker" and he said "Who me?"
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Livebearer post - Poecilia wingei "Green" or green Endlers Empty Re: Livebearer post - Poecilia wingei "Green" or green Endlers

Post  KaraWolf 2014-03-09, 18:18

hahah cute!! Wow your are WAY more colorful then mine. Loves these guys Smile Congrats on being overfloweth with babies! Lol
KaraWolf
KaraWolf
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Livebearer post - Poecilia wingei "Green" or green Endlers Empty Re: Livebearer post - Poecilia wingei "Green" or green Endlers

Post  Denizaari 2014-03-09, 22:06

The last picture is my favorite!!!
Denizaari
Denizaari
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiisai 2014-03-09, 22:28

Well since your overloaded with those seksi endlers I GUESS I will take one for the team and take 10-15of em off your hands.. ya know, to help you out.  whistle 
Chiisai
Chiisai

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2014-03-09, 23:04

Thanks Kara!

Denizaari wrote:The last picture is my favorite!!!

I like that one too Denizaari...he's looking kinda like What? Me?

Chiisai wrote:Well since your overloaded with those seksi endlers I GUESS I will take one for the team and take 10-15of em off your hands.. ya know, to help you out.  whistle 

Chiisai...yes...of course we can work that out but it will be next month. They are way too small this month to relocate. Hopefully they won't outgrow the tank before then. If they do, I'll have to get another tank up and running to hold em Smile
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiisai 2014-03-09, 23:09

cichlid-gal wrote:Chiisai...yes...of course we can work that out but it will be next month.  They are way too small this month to relocate.  Hopefully they won't outgrow the tank before then.  If they do, I'll have to get another tank up and running to hold em Smile

and thats just what I am offering! A tank to hold them! What an outstanding guy eh?  haha
But seriously I am not sure I should take any of your seksi endlers. I have F1 Convicts from Lloyd that ought be about ready
Chiisai
Chiisai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down