wildworld aquarium and reptiles - Olympia

5 posters

Go down

wildworld aquarium and reptiles - Olympia Empty wildworld aquarium and reptiles - Olympia

Post  lloyd378 2012-11-17, 03:04

I am headed to Olympia tomorrow to visit my grandmother and thought about checking out wildworld aquarium after my visit.  I have heard good things, but never been there.  Can anyone tell me about their experiences there?

Last edited by MRTom on 2014-06-09, 14:23; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added city to title.)
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

wildworld aquarium and reptiles - Olympia Empty Re: wildworld aquarium and reptiles - Olympia

Post  Guest 2012-11-17, 16:41

The one on the west side is gone replaced by a bank. Used to be awesome I was there when they auctioned off the 775g display tank.

Back to top Go down

wildworld aquarium and reptiles - Olympia Empty Re: wildworld aquarium and reptiles - Olympia

Post  Guest 2013-04-29, 21:38

Went into the newer location and all I can say is that the probably will not last long.

I went in and just as I was leaving they asked If I needed any help. Horible looking livestock. They must not have any quarentine meathods. I saw signs of ich and a tang with HLLE out in the displays. They may be convenient but they will never get any of my business because I would go to PetCo first.

Back to top Go down

Post  ReefRift 2013-10-23, 12:53

I've been going to their new location for over a year now. I've bought live rock, corals, fish and inverts. Only had the following deaths: six line wrasse (my fault, left the cover off the tank), and a blue starfish that I bought for half price because its leg was damaged in shipping. Never had any diseases and I don't QT since Song (the owner) QTs and treats with formalin. I find it funny that anyone would choose to go to Petco over this store since Petco in Oly had Ich for over a year in their saltwater tanks and corporate refused to let them treat the tanks.

ReefRift
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarium Co-Op 2013-10-23, 16:08

To keep this as clean and simple as possible, please follow these rules:

0= Horrible
3= Moderate
5= Amazing

Your post should be like this:

Overall Experience 5
Cost 5
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

You may add up to 5 lines of comment.

Also if anyone has a website for them etc, that would be helpful to people who read these reviews.
Aquarium Co-Op
Aquarium Co-Op
Forum Sponsor

http://www.aquariumcoop.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vsivanandam 2013-10-24, 17:54

Overall Experience 5
Cost 5
Quality of Fish 5
Variety 5
Service 5

Best place for salt water fish in olympia .
Song (the owner ) is very knowledgeable about saltwater and QT's and treats his fish always before selling.
I have never had any issues from the livestock which i buy from there

vsivanandam
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  ReefRift 2013-10-24, 18:07

(Apologies didn't know about the format)

Overall Experience 4.5
Cost 4
Quality of Fish 4.5
Variety 4.5
Service 5

Song will literally not sell you a fish if he thinks its incompatible with your tank. If you have improper lighting for a certain coral, he will tell you. Since discovering the store, I buy all livestock from there.

ReefRift
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  discus_2013 2014-02-18, 00:20

Overall experience 4
Cost 3
Quality of fish 4
Variety 4
Service 5*

Great place for the Thurston aquarist, to be honest the selection isn't great BUT it is better than any one else in the area, cost is average, last time I was in they were selling arowana, discus, Africans, angels, rams all sorts of fun stuff. I gave the service a five with a * because the owner is top notch he will tell you everything you need to know but his employees aren't help full.
discus_2013
discus_2013
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down