Going fish shopping / aquarium supply shopping tomorrow in the Olympia / Tenino area!

+2
Lamental Jester
BillHN
6 posters

Go down

Going fish shopping / aquarium supply shopping tomorrow in the Olympia / Tenino area! Empty Going fish shopping / aquarium supply shopping tomorrow in the Olympia / Tenino area!

Post  BillHN 2013-03-15, 15:49

Who wants to come? I'll be starting mid morning (say ten ish).
I'll be heading to Lowes for lights, and other goodies, and in that same area is Petsmart, then probably some lunch, then I'm gonna pick up stuffs from Matt, with Angelo, then I'll be heading over to my friend Tanya's.
So Pm me before tonight! If you're up for it!
Tanya just put out an add on craigslist I'll post that here as well;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cherry Red Shrimp Guppies Mystery Snails Plants (Exit 88)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Time to thin down a bit.
Have a huge selection of Fancy Guppies -- from small fry to breeding adults. Mixed colors, lots of Cobra markings.
Adults: $1.00 each or 3 Pairs $5.00 (choice).
Small fry: 5 for $1.00 (no choice).
Mystery Snails - Blues, Purples and Ivory Cream: $2.00 each Breeding size and HUGE. Medium $1.00 each.
NOTE: All Large Mystery Snails Sold. Still have Mediums available.
Water Lettuce Floating Aquarium Plants: Small 5 for $1.00 Medium 3 for $1.00 and Large $1.00 each. Long flowing roots to keep the water clean and more stable, provides plenty of cover for baby fish.
Limited amount of Java Moss available. $1.00 a start -- nice size start.
Cherry Red Shrimplets (young) -- 3 for $1.00 (no choice). Waiting list for Blues and Yellows -- available soon.
Large Pleco: $5.00 6 to 7 inches. Must bring bucket.
Willing to swap and trade any of the above for a 20 gallon long aquarium in good condition. Have 10 gallons aquariums sitting around? Bring them and trade for fish, snails or plants. I also have a nice supply of used décor and supplies very reasonable.
Come meet Bella Rose. A Very spoiled LARGE Red Earred Slider Turtle with her own indoor full size hot tub habitat. She has a HUGE Pleco pal named Monster that outgrew my 130 gallon aquarium. A must see for anyone thinking about buying the cute little turtle or pleco at the pet shop. . .
Phone calls or e-mail only please. (360) 481-9223 Sorry, I do NOT text.
BillHN
BillHN
Lifetime Member

https://www.facebook.com/billhn

Back to top Go down

Going fish shopping / aquarium supply shopping tomorrow in the Olympia / Tenino area! Empty Re: Going fish shopping / aquarium supply shopping tomorrow in the Olympia / Tenino area!

Post  Lamental Jester 2013-03-15, 17:49

duuuuuude, you need to make a seattle run sometime!
Lamental Jester
Lamental Jester
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Going fish shopping / aquarium supply shopping tomorrow in the Olympia / Tenino area! Empty Re: Going fish shopping / aquarium supply shopping tomorrow in the Olympia / Tenino area!

Post  pbmax 2013-03-15, 19:17

You young people with all your enthusiasm... makes me feel old. Suspect
pbmax
pbmax
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2013-03-15, 20:54

BUY ALL THE FISH!!!!!!!!! :DDDD~~~~ (but save some for me!) Hahaha
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

https://www.facebook.com/kitsapflowarts

Back to top Go down

Post  pbmax 2013-03-15, 21:59

pbmax
pbmax
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2013-03-15, 22:00

When I go fish shopping... I get all giddy inside.

I remember having a bunch of fish, and pretended they were pokemon.
I had so many goldeens, seakins, magikarps.... Very Happy
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

Back to top Go down

Post  pbmax 2013-03-15, 22:09

Haha, nice.

Billy, you should hit up wild world on the west side if you're doing an olympia aquarium EXTRAVAGANZA.
pbmax
pbmax
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  BillHN 2013-03-15, 23:22

@Matt
I just went to petsmart, and got Tanya some surprise black mollies, and supplies.
Then I picked up a lot more supplies at Lowes, so tomorrow for me will only be visiting Terri, then you and poke, then I'll head over to Tanya's.
BillHN
BillHN
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  CrazedAce 2013-03-16, 01:21

If I could, I would. I'd love to check out all the best places for fish around here.
CrazedAce
CrazedAce
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeB 2013-03-16, 02:39

their is a few other places down south worth looking at if your heading that far down south... one is kyjata's game and feed in chehlis or centralia other is anouther pet store... err "somthing pets west" maybe? one is one city and other is closer to olympia.. the kajata or whatever is opposite side of the highway from walmart and a little airport if that helps.. i got addresses somewhere.... if you need them let me know ill look them up, i got a master list of all the stores in the sate i have found or been too.. nothing more fun then when the car navigation goes off "2 miles away fish store!!! please turn left 500 feet! lmfao i used to have the navigation auto find all stores named fish, aquarium, pet, tank, plus a few more.... well yeah.. i need to plan for one of these fun times Smile

MikeB
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2013-03-16, 13:17

WEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW See you two (pbmax & BillHN) later at 3pm today!! Very Happy
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

Back to top Go down

Post  BillHN 2013-03-16, 17:38

MikeB wrote:their is a few other places down south worth looking at if your heading that far down south... one is kyjata's game and feed in chehlis or centralia other is anouther pet store... err "somthing pets west" maybe? one is one city and other is closer to olympia.. the kajata or whatever is opposite side of the highway from walmart and a little airport if that helps.. i got addresses somewhere.... if you need them let me know ill look them up, i got a master list of all the stores in the sate i have found or been too.. nothing more fun then when the car navigation goes off "2 miles away fish store!!! please turn left 500 feet! lmfao i used to have the navigation auto find all stores named fish, aquarium, pet, tank, plus a few more.... well yeah.. i need to plan for one of these fun times Smile
Road trip sometime?
I heard Portland has an awesome fish store!
BillHN
BillHN
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MikeB 2013-03-16, 17:41

Yes, portland has some amazing stores, i also have never been to their version of our gsas.. I'm always down for a road trip if we can plan it about a week out Smile

MikeB
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  BillHN 2013-03-17, 23:04

Okay, I'll pm you soon, can't be till next month though
BillHN
BillHN
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down