NorthFin Premium Fish Food

Go down

NorthFin Premium Fish Food Empty NorthFin Premium Fish Food

Post  DMD123 2012-10-28, 13:38

Saw this on another forum and thought it was kind of an interesting product.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Ingredients list look good but can only get it from a few vendors.... in Canada.

I would love to give this stuff a try.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

NorthFin Premium Fish Food Empty Re: NorthFin Premium Fish Food

Post  DMD123 2012-10-29, 00:30

Well I sent these guys an e-mail inquiring about their product and was surprised to get a response. They are working on things right now and said that one soon to be set up vendor (in Canada) should be able to get this to members in the US. For now its still just in Canada. Will see what else I can find out from the contact info for this vendor.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2012-10-29, 12:31

So here was the official answer I received:

Hello David,

At this point the product is not available in the US because of the restrictions and import permits. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be carrying Northfin soon and you can order from them. They do shipping to US.

We also been approached by one of the bigger US distributors and something in the works for the USA already.

Best Regards
Darius Chodocinskas

Canadian Aquatic Feed Inc.
3620A Laird Rd. Unit # 13
Mississauga, Ontario L5L6A8
Canada
Tell 905 820 1010

I checked the link that he gave and the company does not carry it yet.... and the pricing on their other foods is not the greatest.

This seems like a good product on paper. A combo of NLS with the calcium montmorillonite clay that is found in Dainichi foods.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2013-02-21, 18:31

Bringing this one up from the dead.

The company I linked to now has the products in stock.

Looks to be about $15 for 250g (8.8oz) with the estimated shipping at $12. I played around and did three bags and shipping stayed the same, but I did not click all the way so it might be a surprise at the end.

This seems like a high quality product but I can get NLS and Dainichi both at cheaper rates and cheaper shipping. I think I will pass on ordering any at this time but thought I would update you guys on what I found.

MFK had some response from Canadian users and it seems to be eagerly accepted by fish.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2013-02-22, 18:44

Well I made the decision to try Dainichi. Stuff is pretty expensive but I found it on ebay for a halfway decent price.

I picked up a bag of Dainichi Cichlid - Veggie Deluxe Sinking (1.1 Lb) Sm $15.97 and a bag of
Dainichi CICHLID - Color Supreme Floating (8.8 oz) $11.54. Shipping was a good deal at $6.99 with additional items added for 1 cent each. The company I dealt with is: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I will have to post my thoughts/review after I use it a while. I have a ton of NLS but have wanted more veggie matter in the diet of my fish and the Dainichi seemed to fit my needs.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down