Having trouble with Wafishbox and Chrome

3 posters

Go down

Having trouble with Wafishbox and Chrome Empty Having trouble with Wafishbox and Chrome

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-05-24, 22:53

I am not sure if I have a general computer problem or if something is wrong with Chrome...this started yesterday (maybe day before). If I try to access Wafishbox from Chrome I get the Title/toolbar/ads and the rest of the page is blank. I can't sign in or do anything. If I go to IE everything works great. I was just wondering if anyone else has encountered this problem or knows of a fix?

Thanks
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Having trouble with Wafishbox and Chrome Empty Re: Having trouble with Wafishbox and Chrome

Post  Madness 2013-05-24, 23:16

Just logged on with Chrome, no issues. I had a similar issue with Mozilla. I had a virus that was attached to Firefox. I went to Mozilla's web site and uploaded a link to try and wipe out the issue. I actually ended up and uninstalled Mozilla and then reinstalled it.
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Having trouble with Wafishbox and Chrome Empty Re: Having trouble with Wafishbox and Chrome

Post  bassetman 2013-05-24, 23:23

I use chrome , no issues.
bassetman
bassetman
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down