Greetings from the wrong side of the Oregon border !! : )

4 posters

Go down

Greetings from the wrong side of the Oregon border !!  : ) Empty Greetings from the wrong side of the Oregon border !! : )

Post  me 2010-05-27, 03:23

yes Technically I am in Oregon, Troutdale to be exact, but I was born and raised in Woodinville, and I can just about chuck a rock from my window and hit my home state as I am right on the Columbia River.

I have been keeping fish since I was very young, though there were some breaks. I currently Keep Mpimbwe Frontosa, Mikula Frontosa, Metraclima Sp. Blueberries, Christmas Fulu, Rusties, and I soon will be receiving 4 species of very Rare Victorians, some of which have never been in this country before. This was part of the largest Vic order ever which was pulled off by fellow members at COV (cichlidsofvictoria.com). A very interesting and fairly new site with conservation of pure Victorians as it's main focus. Victorians have been hit very hard in recent years, and I am very proud to be a part of this effort.

I look forward to learning from members here, and will do whatever I can to contribute when I can.
me
me

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the wrong side of the Oregon border !!  : ) Empty Re: Greetings from the wrong side of the Oregon border !! : )

Post  sandnuka 2010-05-27, 06:29

Hey Me, Welcome to WFB! I know you from frontosa.com... I consider you one of my front experts I would consult with if I had any questions! We are soooo glad to have you aboard here. Your vast knowledge of africans and breeding is exactly what this site needs more of!
You have until june 15th to enter our Picture of the month contest, I know your fish, they are definelty going to be hard to compete against. Dont worry though everyone is getting there best shots because we do have prize for the winner, as well as getting you picture posted on the home page for the entire month after you win. oh, and please put in your vote for this months contest going on now!
Well, dont hesitate to ask any admin or mod for help, we have a awesome team in here. we all welcome you aboard!

Sandnuka
Admininstrator
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Greetings from the wrong side of the Oregon border !!  : ) Empty Re: Greetings from the wrong side of the Oregon border !! : )

Post  CrashSmAshley 2010-05-28, 01:31

Welcome to WFB! It's okay if your an Oregonion...you're still welcome and considered a fellow fish lover Razz
CrashSmAshley
CrashSmAshley
Contributing Member

https://www.facebook.com/people/Ashley-Kate-Schneider/781865286

Back to top Go down

Post  jesse705 2010-05-29, 08:27

a late welcome from me...have fun...
jesse705
jesse705
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  me 2010-06-12, 17:35

Thanks everyone Smile
me
me

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2010-06-12, 20:48

Hi, me! lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down