how many days out of the week can you be found in a pet store

+4
Kingstature
CrashSmAshley
aaronfeeney
hobbyorobsession
8 posters

Go down

how many days out of the week can you be found in a pet store Empty how many days out of the week can you be found in a pet store

Post  hobbyorobsession 2010-05-24, 23:54

i have to admite that some weeks i go to a pet store maybe 3-4 times in the same week.... and most the time dont buy anything..i just look and daydream about what i could put in my tanks...or at BIGGER tanks.. anyone out there do the same or do i just have to much time on my hands?
hobbyorobsession
hobbyorobsession
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

how many days out of the week can you be found in a pet store Empty re:

Post  aaronfeeney 2010-05-25, 00:25

I love daydreaming in fish stores ,, I've been known to tour 3 or 4 the same day,,especially away from home area
aaronfeeney
aaronfeeney

Back to top Go down

how many days out of the week can you be found in a pet store Empty Re: how many days out of the week can you be found in a pet store

Post  hobbyorobsession 2010-05-25, 00:38

sounds like me i have a pet store loop i make, hitting several in one area depending on what direction im heading, the ex g/f used to hate it.. by store three she would be bored out of her mind if they didnt have puppies for her to look at.
hobbyorobsession
hobbyorobsession
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

how many days out of the week can you be found in a pet store Empty pet stores

Post  aaronfeeney 2010-05-25, 00:44

my oldest daughter is just like that
aaronfeeney
aaronfeeney

Back to top Go down

how many days out of the week can you be found in a pet store Empty Re: how many days out of the week can you be found in a pet store

Post  CrashSmAshley 2010-05-25, 01:54

Well I work at one so at least 5 days a week haha. But we don't sell fish stuff so I go whenever I need food, conditioner, test strips, etc.
CrashSmAshley
CrashSmAshley
Contributing Member

https://www.facebook.com/people/Ashley-Kate-Schneider/781865286

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingstature 2010-05-25, 02:44

7 days a week and most private stores know me by my first name.. Is that a bad thing? king
Kingstature
Kingstature
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  CrashSmAshley 2010-05-25, 02:57

Kingstature wrote:7 days a week and most private stores know me by my first name.. Is that a bad thing? king

No, not really. It just means you really love your pets I love you Or there's a good looking girl at each one you wanna see...lars? lol!
CrashSmAshley
CrashSmAshley
Contributing Member

https://www.facebook.com/people/Ashley-Kate-Schneider/781865286

Back to top Go down

Post  lars on 2010-05-25, 04:04

THATS BAD SOCKEMS

I dont go to petstores much anymore. Once a week if even, CL is my new petstore
lars on
lars on
Contributing Member

http://www.dinkypage.com/54184

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingstature 2010-05-25, 13:21

CrashSmAshley wrote:
Kingstature wrote:7 days a week and most private stores know me by my first name.. Is that a bad thing? king

No, not really. It just means you really love your pets I love you Or there's a good looking girl at each one you wanna see...lars? lol!

Oh Lars works at a pet store?
Do tell me which one so I can say hi... drunken
Kingstature
Kingstature
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sidekicking 2010-05-25, 15:25

I usually only go the pet stores during the weekend
usually I star at a place for pets after that midway pets them aquarist world and last bd tropical fish...thats my weekend routine lol
sidekicking
sidekicking
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  icer711 2010-05-25, 21:56

Sweet im not the only that hits every new/unvisited fish store that they can get close to and on that note once a month if im luck oh lars it doesn't help that we have next to nothing out here much less good the best thing we have is the shark reef works great for you and lilfishie.. i think he only puts up with me is cause i give him monies lol me and all my fresh water questions for him oh well i try rabbit
icer711
icer711
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lars on 2010-05-26, 01:11

icer711 wrote:Sweet im not the only that hits every new/unvisited fish store that they can get close to and on that note once a month if im luck oh lars it doesn't help that we have next to nothing out here much less good the best thing we have is the shark reef works great for you and lilfishie.. i think he only puts up with me is cause i give him monies lol me and all my fresh water questions for him oh well i try rabbit
Yeah we are stranded, but you, you are in the middle of NOWHERE. Belfair is like, ARE WE THERE YET? Then when you think you are ALMOST there, you still got 10 miles to go.

Shark reef is nice, but It looks like my main saltwater store now is gonna be Lilfishies tanks. lol
lars on
lars on
Contributing Member

http://www.dinkypage.com/54184

Back to top Go down

Post  douglife 2010-05-27, 00:02

at least 3x a week, but I blame my daughter cause she always asks to go. The bad part is she likes the big box stores cause they have a bit of everything to look at... I get bored quickly.

douglife
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down