Why I hate people and want most of them to die..

+11
rattle1972
Paintguy
Addictedtofish
Wolf-Keeper1
lilfishie
endangered cichlids
protocl
hbluehunter
larry.beck
Mikey
Spyral
15 posters

Go down

Why I hate people and want most of them to die.. Empty Why I hate people and want most of them to die..

Post  Spyral 2010-12-02, 12:31

Motorcycle broke down Sunday evening, had to leave it on the SB side of 509 in Burien.

Some asshole stole it before I could get back with a truck to have it fixed.

I hate most people. I wish most of them would die..preferably by my hands. Much preferably by slow painful means.

Last edited by Spyral on 2010-12-04, 00:48; edited 1 time in total
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

http://www.dinkypage.com/54184

Back to top Go down

Why I hate people and want most of them to die.. Empty Re: Why I hate people and want most of them to die..

Post  Mikey 2010-12-02, 12:39

Wow, which bike? That's horrible man. :/ maybe PNWriders can be of some help but it's probably already in a chop shop Crying or Very sad Insurance?
Mikey
Mikey
Contributing Member

http://www.wafishbox.com

Back to top Go down

Why I hate people and want most of them to die.. Empty Re: Why I hate people and want most of them to die..

Post  Spyral 2010-12-02, 12:42

The yellow TL1000R. Yeah, it was fully insured, but nice TLR's are getting harder and harder to find.

Time to bring my RC51 to WA
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey 2010-12-02, 13:23

That's too bad Sad

Aww the RC51...well I guess that's not such a bad thing....haha
Love the sound of those things!
Mikey
Mikey
Contributing Member

http://www.wafishbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  larry.beck 2010-12-02, 14:09

That sux. Sad Death to the criminal! LOL
larry.beck
larry.beck
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyral 2010-12-02, 14:19

Why I hate people and want most of them to die.. 7385646e

Dad is packing her up this weekend and shipping her to me.

It was either the RC51or the ZX12

Why I hate people and want most of them to die.. HPIM0792

Figured the RC would be better for the twisties up here. The ZX is just pure awesome for the flatlands though, since it puts down 260 at the rear wheel..lol.
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  hbluehunter 2010-12-02, 14:32

Nice bikes.. I always wondered when i saw bikes on the side of the road if people ever come by and steal them, sorry to hear it happened to you.. Sad
hbluehunter
hbluehunter
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  protocl 2010-12-02, 14:55

that totally blows. im sure things will be better when the insurance starts to pay out.

you should have called me, i live in seatac. i would have helped you load the bike onto my truck.
protocl
protocl
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  endangered cichlids 2010-12-02, 15:20

wow , there alot of theifs around these days , my buddys car trailer got ripped the other day and another buddys car got broke into and his subs and stuff got ripped ....
id like to catch someone in my junk ... i wouldnt call the fuzz thats for sure , but they might , lol
endangered cichlids
endangered cichlids

http://www.camelotpainting.com

Back to top Go down

Post  lilfishie 2010-12-02, 16:15

Sorry for your loss.

I had my harley stolen right out of the parking lot at work. It was parked 30 feet outside my office window. One second I saw it and I literally turned around to sit down at my desk and I heard it start up and before I could turn around it was gone.

The insurance company said that it was probably the russian mob. They had a lot of harleys stollen in the months prior and a week later the morning dj at kzok's harley was stolen out of their parking lot.

Anyway, I know how you feel.
Sorry.
lilfishie
lilfishie

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolf-Keeper1 2010-12-02, 16:49

Ha. I used to work with a bunch of Russians. Those cats have there hands in everything.

Sorry your bike got stolen. But hey atleast they didn't put a bullet in your head at an intersection for it. So it could be worse.

I believe in the old saying jackers always get jacked. No honor among thieves.

Sorry again man.
Wolf-Keeper1
Wolf-Keeper1
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Addictedtofish 2010-12-02, 16:56

Sorry to hear about your loss Tom, but your on the same page as I am about people, but I rather have fun with torure. Twisted Evil I sometimes get too strong of a urge to repay when someones does something to me and have acted upon it, it sure makes me feel better even if its wrong.
Addictedtofish
Addictedtofish
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Paintguy 2010-12-02, 17:13

Times like this make you think Lowjack is not such a bad product.

My buddy does car alarm installs. I'm sure he can set it to go off silent and trigger an alarm on your keychain remote so you can catch them.

As for the Russians.. I also used to work for a group.. mostly Ukranian, but the same style. I would never buy a used car from them. Know some of the nice guys that only disconnect the speedo so the car will not gain mileage.
Paintguy
Paintguy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lilfishie 2010-12-02, 18:03

I have lojack on my new harley.
lilfishie
lilfishie

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyral 2010-12-02, 18:17

The RC51 will have lojack.
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  hbluehunter 2010-12-02, 18:23

I think it would be fun to park a bike on the side of the road and hide in the bushes with a couple buddies and wait for the jackers.. Then beat the crap out of them up and steal their ride..LMAO
hbluehunter
hbluehunter
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Paintguy 2010-12-02, 18:37

I saw a show once where the police wired up a car with hidden cameras inside and a remote to shut the car down while locking the doors. Not only did they catch a thief that just got out of jail that week for car jacking, but they got their conversation on video talking about the cops wiring up cars to catch them.
Paintguy
Paintguy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lilfishie 2010-12-02, 18:43

Paintguy wrote:I saw a show once where the police wired up a car with hidden cameras inside and a remote to shut the car down while locking the doors. Not only did they catch a thief that just got out of jail that week for car jacking, but they got their conversation on video talking about the cops wiring up cars to catch them.

One of those "dumbest criminal" shows I suppose!
lilfishie
lilfishie

Back to top Go down

Post  rattle1972 2010-12-02, 18:44

hbluehunter wrote:I think it would be fun to park a bike on the side of the road and hide in the bushes with a couple buddies and wait for the jackers.. Then beat the crap out of them up and steal their ride..LMAO

hmmm sounds fun! i got tuesdays free!!!!
rattle1972
rattle1972

Back to top Go down

Post  unconv-reefer 2010-12-02, 19:11

I'm free Tuesday, can your dad get the second bike out here by then

Sorry for the loss
unconv-reefer
unconv-reefer
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyral 2010-12-02, 19:35

It will take about 2-3 weeks to get the RC51 out here.
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty 2010-12-03, 13:35

Really sorry, Spyral. I know that feeling as well -- had my 68 Camaro stolen many years ago. I kept thinking I had forgotten where I parked it... it couldn't be gone... I wanted to kill the person who took it... Evil or Very Mad
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyral 2010-12-03, 19:29

Got a call from the cops. They asked for more info on the bike. Might have found it in Silverdale. I will know more when they call back.
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  stierwalt3 2010-12-03, 19:42

Right on that's good news! Now not to make light of your situation but you know you jinxed yourself in another topic a couple weeks ago!? You must not have been knocking on wood when you said it....do you remember what you said!?
stierwalt3
stierwalt3
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyral 2010-12-03, 20:01

stierwalt3 wrote:Right on that's good news! Now not to make light of your situation but you know you jinxed yourself in another topic a couple weeks ago!? You must not have been knocking on wood when you said it....do you remember what you said!?

Sometimes I just talk to hear myself make noise.

Last edited by Spyral on 2010-12-04, 01:15; edited 1 time in total
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  larry.beck 2010-12-03, 20:06

Spyral wrote:if you are paying that much attention to what I say, you have issues.

ROFLMFAO!!
larry.beck
larry.beck
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  stierwalt3 2010-12-03, 20:51

Haha...I should have known better than to bring it up! I knew you'd have a smart ass remark....typical New Yorker! I pay attention to people that talk a lot. Why don't you tell us more about all the cars,bikes,toys,and how rich you are! lol!

BTW I hate thieves to and I hope you get your bike back!
stierwalt3
stierwalt3
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Addictedtofish 2010-12-03, 20:53

Some people like me actually read whats written in front of them and do remember. I dont know why your so hostile on here when some people actually like to crack jokes and have fun, and when that happens you alwans have to slam them. You have done it to me more than once and many others.
Addictedtofish
Addictedtofish
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Doza 2010-12-03, 21:40

Sorry but that was great..
Doza
Doza
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyral 2010-12-03, 22:11

still a bad day

Last edited by Spyral on 2010-12-04, 01:14; edited 1 time in total
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Addictedtofish 2010-12-03, 22:33

What I dont understand is why would you leave your bike on the side of the freeway? No phone? No roadside assistance? I know im not rich but at least Im a member of Good Sams club and would of had my bike towed home or to the closest repair shop and would of never left my bike.
Addictedtofish
Addictedtofish
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  stierwalt3 2010-12-03, 22:48

Spyral wrote:Hold on, I am going to try and care.

Still trying.

Still trying.

Wait...nope, that was just a burp.

Sorry, I'm all out of "care."

Yeah and with that attitude it's no wonder your bike got jacked. Karma is a bitch! Wink

That's it, I'll say no more on this topic...
stierwalt3
stierwalt3
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Doza 2010-12-03, 23:21

Wow look a brand new looking yellow TL1000R with a brand new engine Link
Doza
Doza
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Addictedtofish 2010-12-03, 23:40

WOW!! This is a strange night, both statements between Stierwalt3 and Doza I was saying to my wife, but not posting. Great minds think alike. santa
Addictedtofish
Addictedtofish
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyral 2010-12-04, 00:13

Yep..bad day/

Last edited by Spyral on 2010-12-04, 01:13; edited 1 time in total
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Addictedtofish 2010-12-04, 00:19

Well hopefully things get better for you, I doubt thou the cops will tell you who stole it.

Last edited by Addictedtofish on 2010-12-04, 01:16; edited 1 time in total
Addictedtofish
Addictedtofish
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyral 2010-12-04, 00:33

Just a bad week.

Last edited by Spyral on 2010-12-04, 01:13; edited 1 time in total
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyral 2010-12-04, 01:15

pretty sure we can close this now..lol
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down