Planning to Breed Bettas. (Need Help)

3 posters

Go down

Planning to Breed Bettas. (Need Help) Empty Planning to Breed Bettas. (Need Help)

Post  jettej 2010-05-17, 20:57

Hi guys i just need some friendly advice about breeding bettas. since I already (successfully) breed guppy which is not really hard at all. But betta seems more challenging? i just wanna know what's the smallest gallon i can use for breeding bettas just because i already got two 10 gallons running on my room and i don't have enough space for another 10 gallons. And i got a pure red crowntail. what is the best female to breed with it. and sorry if this one is a dumb question but. I wanna have a purplish kind of bettas so will it work if i put a blue female with my red crowntail? Very Happy

Thank you!!!
jettej
jettej

Back to top Go down

Planning to Breed Bettas. (Need Help) Empty Re: Planning to Breed Bettas. (Need Help)

Post  lilfishie 2010-05-17, 22:58

Here is a good read. Hope it helps some

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lilfishie
lilfishie

Back to top Go down

Planning to Breed Bettas. (Need Help) Empty Re: Planning to Breed Bettas. (Need Help)

Post  jettej 2010-05-17, 23:54

That was awesome i learned a lot Thanks lilfishie. It helped a lot!

Thank You!
jettej
jettej

Back to top Go down

Post  CrashSmAshley 2010-05-18, 02:23

I used to breed bettas. It can be pretty difficult since you will need to house them individually when they are just a few months old! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me Smile

It seems like you've gotten enough feedback to get you started. Good luck!

Last edited by CrashSmAshley on 2010-05-24, 05:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Closed)
CrashSmAshley
CrashSmAshley
Contributing Member

https://www.facebook.com/people/Ashley-Kate-Schneider/781865286

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down