anyone selling aulonocara rubin red babes

4 posters

Go down

anyone selling aulonocara rubin red babes Empty anyone selling aulonocara rubin red babes

Post  madness Jr 2010-09-07, 01:53

Is anyone selling any of the aulonocara rubin red babes. If you are how much are you selling them for. I think they have one of the nices color. i already have the aulonocara jacobfreibergi in my tank, and i would like to put so rubin reds in with it.
madness Jr
madness Jr
Fry

Back to top Go down

anyone selling aulonocara rubin red babes Empty Re: anyone selling aulonocara rubin red babes

Post  JB 2010-12-05, 04:29

You might try Conway fish. I haven't been in there for about six months but last time I was there they had some rubin reds.

JB

Back to top Go down

anyone selling aulonocara rubin red babes Empty Re: anyone selling aulonocara rubin red babes

Post  Big Fish Aquatics 2010-12-05, 04:36

hi friend ,i recently saw your dad,what a great guy,ill look on my lists when i get in tomorrow and see whats available to me this time of year in other countries,i need some for the shop anyways,ive got nice pink albino and electric blue alhi at about 2 inch if your starting out with small ones ,feel free to call after noon and let me know what size you prefer ,
thank you

Big Fish Aquatics

Back to top Go down

Post  microdaddy 2011-01-16, 18:30

Are you still looking for these?

I just joined and I am getting rid of my Ruben Red colony and at least a dozen babies are still left.

Let me know if you are.

microdaddy
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Doza 2011-01-16, 18:33

Welcome to the site microdaddy..
Doza
Doza
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  microdaddy 2011-01-16, 18:39

Thank you!

I believe you just emailed me yesterday about the Fuelleborni... Smile

Thanks for posting that link.

I think I am just going to make a huge list of the stuff I am getting rid of and let people make offers... Just need all the spare tanks gone and a couple of tanks emptied. heh

microdaddy
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Doza 2011-01-16, 18:40

Sounds good... And what would make you think you talked with me... Wink Do you have that many tanks to clear?
Doza
Doza
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Doza 2011-01-16, 19:09

When you post that list hopefully your fish will cooperate with pics:)
Doza
Doza
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  microdaddy 2011-01-16, 20:04

Yes, I have a goodly few tanks and fish to get rid of.

I just need to figure out the proper place to post the list/ad.

heh

microdaddy
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Doza 2011-01-16, 20:33

this would be the proper place.. Freshwater Livestock for Sale

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Doza
Doza
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down