My house....

5 posters

Go down

My house.... Empty My house....

Post  KaraWolf 2014-05-14, 19:39

Is full of babies!!!!!!!!!!!!
I finally saw an endlers baby from my new shipment that arrived was it only last week? Anyways first ever batch of baby fishies!
And one of our female bunnies gave birth to 8 babies 2 black ones and the rest pink(so far!) Dad has red genes so Idk if they will be white like her or maybe some throwback reds Very Happy yayyyyyyyy super excited here. Also the first surviving batch of bunny babies. She made her nest all nice and full of fluff which is all I thought it was at first then I poked it.
Annnddd.....I will get pics up when I switch devices. Though I only saw the fry once. She's still fat and should have more.
KaraWolf
KaraWolf
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

My house.... Empty Re: My house....

Post  cichlid-gal 2014-05-14, 19:42

Congrats Kara. The endler babies can be hard to see sometimes when they are first born as they look like stuff just stirred up in the tank..  Very Happy 
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KaraWolf 2014-05-15, 10:24

it looked super long but skinny like mechanical pencil lead to me haha. I'm hoping they survive but am iffy about it cause its a bare bottom tank, though there are floating plants and some Java moss stolen from another tank. Once they move outside they should survive in more numbers as I'm trying to grow green water >>
KaraWolf
KaraWolf
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KaraWolf 2014-05-23, 11:34

Ugh still so lazy forgetful to put up pictures. Swear I will today. They're now uber wiggly and almost ready to open their eyes <3 and their colors socute!!!
In other news I finally spied more baby endlers! At least two. I keep hopeing there will suddenly be 20 babies but theyre not guppies lol
KaraWolf
KaraWolf
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-05-23, 11:42

KaraWolf wrote:Ugh still so lazy forgetful to put up pictures. Swear I will today.

whistle study Rolling Eyes Puffy
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KaraWolf 2014-05-23, 12:31

Apparently I haven't gotten any clear endler baby photos >> must correct that this weekend!!! BUNNIES
A few before class
My house.... 20140510
My house.... 20140512
My house.... 20140513
My house.... 20140514
These are at 7 days old. We have 2 black ones, 2 brown ones (my favorite!), 3 pure white ones, and the white gray one is massive and the only one that color.

PS would have done this when I first posted but I'm still having trouble posting photos from my phone and I can't get into serving-host site for some reason without using the host an image button....
KaraWolf
KaraWolf
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Missgrumpygills 2014-05-23, 12:37

Omg how cute! Very Happy
Missgrumpygills
Missgrumpygills
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2014-05-23, 12:44

Thats just wrong! Now I have cute little bunnies stuck in my head.  albino   albino   albino   albino   albino   albino   albino 
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KaraWolf 2014-05-23, 13:08

bwhahaha they were even more cute yesterday. Fur was 2x as long and kinda fluffy.

MOAR pictures (edit 11:30am)
My house.... 20140515
The Day I found her nest XD which was also the day they were born. Silly goose momma bunny.
My house.... 20140516
2 days old <3 I was soooo afraid to touch them.....but they needed counted and make sure they were all you know, alive. Could tell we had two black ones and a butt ton of white ones. couldn't tell if there were 8 or 9 or what. other then I was sure there was at least 8.
My house.... 20140517
Bigger!! Still very pink but getting some velvet soft fur <3
Super glad she's a pretty good momma, cause I haven't had to change their bedding yet. Straw is all dry.
My house.... 20140518
she kinda has a thing against people, everytime I pet her before touching them she gets all angry and grunts kinda sounds like a rooting pig LOL but she was actually like what you doing with my babies?!?!
My house.... 20140519
Hello ridiculousness of checking on them. Their cages are only 2 ft wide by 5 feet deep and the whole thing is sitting probably 2 feet in the air on cinderblocks so we can get underneath. If you know anything about rabbits the lack of a pre-plan building this monstrosity becomes obvious >> they're supposed to be WIDER then they are deep. then you don't have to climb in lol Here I'm actually standing on a support beam because most of it is hardware wire. A little afraid of falling through if I don't stand on a support.
My house.... 20140520
Surprising. They only climb in the nest to nurse, and only when they feel safe. the surprising part? we had 3 guests over, and the dog all around the cage building a fence. She decided it was indeed safe.
My house.... 20140521
super wiggle butt!
My house.... 20140522
Mom says why do you smell like babies human?!

Last one for now. I think I'mma see if I can overload you guys with cute when I get home and do as many as I can hold in my hands at once picture.
IDK if you can tell moms size from bigfoot but she weighs at least 15 if not 25 lbs, as we have new zeland/ giant flemmish mix rabbits.
Also that the browns were a surprise 0.o You can see the black dad in the first picture. and IDK why he looks bigger then her....he's young and probably only 3/4 her size still.
My husband calls them Sparkles and MacDaddy tickle......I call them Momma and Mr and our other female I called Miss. (Diamond...)

KaraWolf
KaraWolf
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  KaraWolf 2014-05-23, 14:41

Pictures added Smile should have new posted instead of edited Razz
KaraWolf
KaraWolf
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2014-05-23, 14:46

albino   albino   albino   albino   albino   albino   albino  albino   albino   albino  albino   albino   albino   albino 

albino  albino  albino  Must stop thinking about bunnies  albino   albino   albino 

albino   albino   albino   albino   albino   albino   albino  albino   albino   albino  albino   albino   albino   albino 

Reminds me of the show on Animal Planet called Too Cute
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down