Petsmart $2 per gallon - Tank hood/light combo

4 posters

Go down

Petsmart $2 per gallon - Tank hood/light combo Empty Petsmart $2 per gallon - Tank hood/light combo

Post  DMD123 2014-04-11, 11:12

Petsmart is advertising Top Fin tanks from 10-50 gallon for $2 a gallon. While it seems its not as good as the Petco sale, these include the hood/light combo. I recently bought a 40B on the Petco sale and spent almost the same amount for a glass top and still dont have a light yet....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Petsmart $2 per gallon - Tank hood/light combo Empty Re: Petsmart $2 per gallon - Tank hood/light combo

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-04-11, 12:05

Oh man this makes me want to scoop up a 10! Too bad its an hour drive to the nearest petsmart, I'd eat it in gas what I was saving :/
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Petsmart $2 per gallon - Tank hood/light combo Empty Re: Petsmart $2 per gallon - Tank hood/light combo

Post  Betty 2014-04-11, 12:09

Wish I had an open spot to put another tank.  I need one for a calvus growout, but I've got so many scattered around the house, it's almost embarassing.
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-04-11, 12:29

I'm on the hunt for a 125 gallon long to sit on for my in wall tank set up now.
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2014-04-11, 12:53

That would be a nice jump in tank size! You can do a lot with 125 gallons!
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2014-04-11, 12:57

I currently have a 75 on stand that I want to upgrade to a 125 planted in wall tank with a refugium Very Happy
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2014-04-11, 14:07

Betty wrote:Wish I had an open spot to put another tank.  I need one for a calvus growout, but I've got so many scattered around the house, it's almost embarassing.

We were selling out daughters old car yesterday and the people came in the house...their comment "It's a good thing we didn't come in here first or we would have thought you were "fishy" people"! OMgosh...hanging head...LOL
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2014-04-11, 14:16

cichlid-gal wrote:
Betty wrote:Wish I had an open spot to put another tank.  I need one for a calvus growout, but I've got so many scattered around the house, it's almost embarassing.

We were selling out daughters old car yesterday and the people came in the house...their comment "It's a good thing we didn't come in here first or we would have thought you were "fishy" people"!  OMgosh...hanging head...LOL

haha 
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down