fishNAbowl
PokeSephiroth
DMD123
LuminousAphid
nick_76
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

so, im thinking the lane mountain sand has got to go - Page 2 Empty Re: so, im thinking the lane mountain sand has got to go

Post  iandraco 2013-09-18, 10:14

saw it online while i was doing a google search for white pfs. no one in my area caries it that i am aware of unfortunately. wish i could get my hands on some.
iandraco
iandraco

Back to top Go down

so, im thinking the lane mountain sand has got to go - Page 2 Empty Re: so, im thinking the lane mountain sand has got to go

Post  nick_76 2013-09-18, 16:21

yea bill..this was more like 7 or 8 dorrah at lowes....wes, your africans may love it, but my south americans hate it for what is likely very similar reasons
nick_76
nick_76

Back to top Go down

Post  BillHN 2013-09-18, 18:04

isn't there some sand for sale in renton that's all black? 

And this shiz is scaring me away cause DIATOMS and stuffs = NO NO NOT PLANT WORTHY (even though I double dose excel and co2 Surprised)
BillHN
BillHN
Lifetime Member

https://www.facebook.com/billhn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2013-09-18, 18:05

Nick- I do hope you go dirted. You'll love it.GL with it

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2013-09-18, 18:07

@ BillHN. What tank size are you redesigning?

Back to top Go down

Post  nick_76 2013-09-18, 18:10

no to dirt. if I gotta have a cap its unacceptable to me. gonna do a mix of dark fluorite gravel+flourite sand. looks like to most feasible route
nick_76
nick_76

Back to top Go down

Post  BillHN 2013-09-18, 18:19

SiRWesDragon wrote:@ BillHN.  What tank size are you redesigning?
2x 4ft long tanks.
or 2x 40's.
Both dirted, gonna use LED's one finnex ray 2 most likely , other one 6500k's low wattage, one will be growout other will be display.
BillHN
BillHN
Lifetime Member

https://www.facebook.com/billhn

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2013-09-18, 18:35

nick_76 wrote:no to dirt. if I gotta have a cap its unacceptable to me. gonna do a mix of dark fluorite gravel+flourite sand. looks like to most feasible route
To each his own but damn costly. You make good dough anyway.

Back to top Go down

Post  nick_76 2013-09-18, 19:04

u saw my math on dirt..it aint cheap either. I want a consistency like flour, but I guess it isn't in the cards
nick_76
nick_76

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamental Jester 2013-09-18, 19:15

For dirt I use Miracle Gro Organic Choice Potting Mix.  $5 a bag, got five bags and it was more than enough for my 75 gallon tank, even after sifting it (sifting ended up removing about half of each bag)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Lamental Jester
Lamental Jester
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2