White Cloud Mountain Minnow, the Perfect fish.

4 posters

Go down

White Cloud Mountain Minnow, the Perfect fish. Empty White Cloud Mountain Minnow, the Perfect fish.

Post  Aquarium Co-Op 2011-02-01, 03:12

I wrote an article on this amazing fish. I use it in many setups. I start off many novice hobbyists with this fish also. Anyone keep large schools of White Clouds? I myself am gonna setup a planted tank purely for them soon.

If you've got some extra time, have a read:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Aquarium Co-Op
Aquarium Co-Op
Forum Sponsor

http://www.aquariumcoop.com

Back to top Go down

White Cloud Mountain Minnow, the Perfect fish. Empty Re: White Cloud Mountain Minnow, the Perfect fish.

Post  Kianna 2011-02-01, 10:21

I have a planted tank setup with just the LF white clouds. They are truly an excellent fish and easy to breed. Usually every water change I vacuum up fry and in the past have transferred the fry to my RCS tank and successfully raised the fry. Great little fish!
Kianna
Kianna
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

White Cloud Mountain Minnow, the Perfect fish. Empty Re: White Cloud Mountain Minnow, the Perfect fish.

Post  hbluehunter 2011-02-01, 10:24

Sounds like some cool little fish.. Maybe i'll have to look for some of these guys for my kids Edge tank.. Smile
hbluehunter
hbluehunter
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fyurae 2011-02-01, 22:20

My mom had a white cloud in a pint jar (those ones they sell as betta tanks) with a hornwort at her office, then brought it home when her office moved. She changed the water once a week with a bottle of spring water and fed it flakes. It had a bent spine most of its life. But it lived to be about 14.
Fyurae
Fyurae
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down