my albino kribs laid eggs and i didnt even know it!

4 posters

Go down

my albino kribs laid eggs and i didnt even know it! Empty my albino kribs laid eggs and i didnt even know it!

Post  fishyladdy 2013-09-11, 05:58

i walked into my room today and was looking in my litte fish tank and happened to see that my female albino was being very mean to everyone else which is unlike her on further inspection of the tank i have little ones cheers  im sooo excited! i know they arent the biggest and coolest cichlids out there but ive been trying to get them breeding for a while so it made me sooo happy. i quickly pulled everyone out of the tank but mommy and babies. should i leave the dad in there or will he eat them?
fishyladdy
fishyladdy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

my albino kribs laid eggs and i didnt even know it! Empty Re: my albino kribs laid eggs and i didnt even know it!

Post  DMD123 2013-09-11, 09:37

Congrats on the new babies! Clapping 
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

my albino kribs laid eggs and i didnt even know it! Empty Re: my albino kribs laid eggs and i didnt even know it!

Post  fishyladdy 2013-09-11, 15:42

Thanks!
fishyladdy
fishyladdy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamental Jester 2013-09-11, 15:51

Cigars all around!!!
Lamental Jester
Lamental Jester
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2013-09-11, 16:13

Hey, we all like different types of fish, and when we can get them to breed, its so awesome.

As for your question, with my larger Cichlids, I leave mom and dad in there together to raise the young.  Usually if they are going to get eaten, its when they are eggs.  It sounds like yours are now swimming?

And congrats. Very Happy
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down