i cannot, for the life of me, get a decent tank pic tonight

3 posters

Go down

i cannot, for the life of me, get a decent tank pic tonight Empty i cannot, for the life of me, get a decent tank pic tonight

Post  nick_76 2013-08-30, 01:26

but this comes close. did a lot of trimming back and swapping of plants between this and the 75 (the tall sword on the right really wasn't suitable for my female to be laying eggs on, and I wasn't liking her alternatives, so I moves a low, flat sword from this tank....the tall one seemed more appropriate with these guys than with my other pair) but I digress, this is my 90 gallon corner:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

and this is the 75, part of it at least, cloudy cuz I was working on this tank quite a bit earlier..and I had just turned the lights on for this pic, so the fish aren't too pleased

nick_76
nick_76

Back to top Go down

i cannot, for the life of me, get a decent tank pic tonight Empty Re: i cannot, for the life of me, get a decent tank pic tonight

Post  Guest 2013-08-30, 02:50

Sweet discus. Especially the blue ones. Now you make wanna do a discus tank.Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

i cannot, for the life of me, get a decent tank pic tonight Empty Re: i cannot, for the life of me, get a decent tank pic tonight

Post  nick_76 2013-08-30, 19:03

I really don't know what id raise if not discus....maybe uarus, maybe find a different hobby...

the pair in the 75 are actually red& blue, id like to put more in there cuz I really don't think they should be kept just in pairs, but the d@#% things wont stop breeding which was stressful for everyone in the tank, so for now, theyre on their own pretty much

nick_76
nick_76

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2013-09-03, 17:21

SiRWesDragon wrote:Sweet discus. Especially the blue ones. Now you make wanna do a discus tank.Very Happy 
Plus One 

These blue fish are amazing, heck all of your Discus are!! It's tanks, & fish like these that make me wish I had room for 1 MORE tank Smile Thanks for sharing nick_76.

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2013-09-03, 17:45

Awesome Discus, keep it up. Smile
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2013-09-03, 18:39

That white faced one is still my favorite!
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  nick_76 2013-09-03, 20:13

thanks all! id be hard pressed to pick a favorite of the bunch....although the blue one (looks black cuz its backlit, upper pic in the top right corner of the tank) comes close...that guys been through a lot, and was near death under my watch- im ot even its first owner- so that ones a bit special to me....but if anything I wish I could have more..guess I need more tanks!
nick_76
nick_76

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down