Who's going to see Alice in Chains tonight!?

+2
Spyral
stierwalt3
6 posters

Go down

Who's going to see Alice in Chains tonight!? Empty Who's going to see Alice in Chains tonight!?

Post  stierwalt3 2010-10-08, 15:17

I'll be there! I might have to hit a fish store in Seattle before hand...which one would be a must see!?
stierwalt3
stierwalt3
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Who's going to see Alice in Chains tonight!? Empty Re: Who's going to see Alice in Chains tonight!?

Post  Spyral 2010-10-08, 15:24

AIC sucks, the only reason to go is to see Deftones.
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

http://www.dinkypage.com/54184

Back to top Go down

Who's going to see Alice in Chains tonight!? Empty Re: Who's going to see Alice in Chains tonight!?

Post  cafman 2010-10-08, 15:45

Doesn't seem the same without Layne Staley.
cafman
cafman
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  stierwalt3 2010-10-08, 16:05

Oh its not the same that's for sure...but a free ticket I can't pass on that! At least answer my other question...geez! Very Happy
stierwalt3
stierwalt3
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyral 2010-10-08, 16:21

Liem's..lol..you will NEVER forget that place. DO IT.
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  hbluehunter 2010-10-08, 16:23

Yea can't get that out of my mind.. The only fish store where i actually saw a roach on a plant inside a tank..lmao.. I'd hit KD or QT, i never go to Liem's anymore.. Sad
hbluehunter
hbluehunter
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  stierwalt3 2010-10-08, 16:26

LOL I just saw some pics of Liem's it looks pretty scary! Shocked
stierwalt3
stierwalt3
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  hbluehunter 2010-10-08, 16:30

You gotta go once though, just so say you went..lol If you buy anything just make sure you QT it..
hbluehunter
hbluehunter
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyral 2010-10-08, 16:31

Dude, just picture this...Guy is eating lunch off a plate with plastic utensils. He finishes his lunch. He puts the plate in a tank with a Flowerhorn who proceeds to eat the leftovers. The plastic utensils then get tossed into the Convict tank.

And it's like this all over the store. You will see the weirdest crap in a fish tank that you have ever seen.

Including dentures.
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyral 2010-10-08, 16:34

hbluehunter wrote:You gotta go once though, just so say you went..lol If you buy anything just make sure you QT it..

In pure Melafix for like a year. The alley you have to walk down smells like a urinal, btw..lol.
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  stierwalt3 2010-10-08, 16:35

WTF!? LMFAO haha

What stores are KD and QT i need names please!? Very Happy
stierwalt3
stierwalt3
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  hbluehunter 2010-10-08, 16:36

Kings Discus, and QT (actual name of store)
hbluehunter
hbluehunter
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  stierwalt3 2010-10-08, 16:37

ok cool Thanks!
stierwalt3
stierwalt3
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Billiethekid 2010-10-08, 19:14

i actually went there yesterday to see what it was like.. and holy censored.. resturant next store walked out with a mouse in tongs the chef proceeded to step on the mouse to kill it on the sidewalk then return to his duties.. then as i turned into the alley a 8yr old was pissing in the middle of the alley... i was like WTF HOW THE WHAT I QUIT!
Billiethekid
Billiethekid
FishBox Member

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/andrew.arcand

Back to top Go down

Post  cafman 2010-10-08, 20:14

My wife wouldn't go inside. Once inside I was a little scared it might turn into the basement scene in Pulp Fiction. Upon leaving a junkie couple started physically fighting over a pipe in the alley. That is totally true by the way.
cafman
cafman
FishBox Regular

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyral 2010-10-08, 21:05

Other members have, in fact, witnessed drug deals in the alley..lol. I LOVE that place.
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lars on 2010-10-08, 21:52

LIEMS IS AWESOME!! Sis and I saw a drug deal go down then a crackhead screaming like a seagull for a good 5 minutes
lars on
lars on
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down