Some excitement in the 4 gallon tonight

3 posters

Go down

Some excitement in the 4 gallon tonight Empty Some excitement in the 4 gallon tonight

Post  thecarl 2014-06-04, 00:19

One of my blue velvet shrimp appear to be carrying eggs, should I do anything or let them be?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also while I was at it I managed to snap a photo of one of my crystal red shrimp

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thecarl
Fry

http://www.shorelineweather.com

Back to top Go down

Some excitement in the 4 gallon tonight Empty Re: Some excitement in the 4 gallon tonight

Post  Guest 2014-06-04, 00:25

Just let them be. Nature will take its course. Just do your part in maintenance (water changes).  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Some excitement in the 4 gallon tonight Empty Re: Some excitement in the 4 gallon tonight

Post  DMD123 2014-06-04, 13:32

Cool pictures, thanks for sharing!
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LuminousAphid 2014-06-20, 10:12

Take out guppies and any other fish if you want the babies to survive. Or at least give them a nice big bushy plant or ball of java moss to hide in if you have no other place for the fish. Some of them may survive with young guppies like the one in the second pic, but I'm sure the guppies would love to eat them all up if they were able to

I had a good colony of cherry shrimp starting but then ran out of room for fish in other tanks, so I put guppies in there and haven't seen baby shrimp since then. Hungry little buggers.
LuminousAphid
LuminousAphid
Lifetime Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ckEZaAig5YXpVLIvU1qjg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down