look what just arrived at my house today for 30 dollars.

2 posters

Go down

look what just arrived at my house today for 30 dollars. Empty look what just arrived at my house today for 30 dollars.

Post  lloyd378 2013-04-08, 18:43

After talking to forrest when I was down purchasing my umbee from him, he told me about how "Amazon" had good deals on NLS. I went on, and believe it or not, I scrolled through about 15 pages of offers to find this one for 30 dollars plus shipping (like 5-7 dollars). I am pretty excited for my fish to start this.
I am proud to say that I just joined the NLS club, and I think I have some happy customers....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and my happy customers:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

look what just arrived at my house today for 30 dollars. Empty Re: look what just arrived at my house today for 30 dollars.

Post  lloyd378 2013-04-08, 18:47

bonus.... shot with my new camera ( 16m.p.) though I am still learning all of the settings haha
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

look what just arrived at my house today for 30 dollars. Empty Re: look what just arrived at my house today for 30 dollars.

Post  DMD123 2013-04-08, 19:41

Ive been using the NLS for a while now mixed in with all kinds of stuff Im trying to finish off. It is good stuff but I also feel with my plant based feeders (Pearsei & Silver dollars), I need more plant material so I also use Omega One Floating Kelp Pellets and recently added Dainichi Color FX.

Pics are looking good! Camera will snag you a POTM slot (Has to be the bifa!)
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lloyd378 2013-04-09, 01:50

DMD123 wrote:Ive been using the NLS for a while now mixed in with all kinds of stuff Im trying to finish off. It is good stuff but I also feel with my plant based feeders (Pearsei & Silver dollars), I need more plant material so I also use Omega One Floating Kelp Pellets and recently added Dainichi Color FX.

Pics are looking good! Camera will snag you a POTM slot (Has to be the bifa!)

yes, I will be mixing it as well. and yes, i think i will need to learn more about the camera before i attempt potm.... i just gave my good friend my larger bifa for his 150. I have always liked the smallest/ reddest one the most. He will stay with me FOREVA . lol
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2013-04-09, 12:33

The one thing Ive noticed with NLS is that pellet size can be an issue due to the denseness of the pellet. I noticed you got the EX Large stuff. If you are having some issue with this, I have smaller NLS pellets (3mm), we could trade some.

I think that batch of bifa will turn out very nice, lots of potential.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down