my new 40 gallon grow out tank (thanks Jen)!

3 posters

Go down

my new 40 gallon grow out tank (thanks Jen)! Empty my new 40 gallon grow out tank (thanks Jen)!

Post  lloyd378 2013-02-05, 00:36

Here are a couple of pictures of my new 40 gallon grow out tank that I got from JenReuter. I love it, and it fits in the bedroom perfectly. I am also happy to report that my best friend who went down to get the tank with me ended up purchasing her 150 gallon. I will post pictures of that once he has it up and running (he hasn't joined WAFB yet)

entire tank and stand
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

the growouts: red isletas, lyonsi, red texas, festae, and a cuban

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

these fish would probably be bigger right now, if my old grow out tank wasn't a hex.....
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

my new 40 gallon grow out tank (thanks Jen)! Empty Re: my new 40 gallon grow out tank (thanks Jen)!

Post  ShortyKiloGyrl 2013-02-05, 04:37

My roommate and I picked up 3 tanks from her as well! And a bunch of fish. I got a puffer from her and I LOVE it!! She made alot of people happy and is a great person!
ShortyKiloGyrl
ShortyKiloGyrl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

my new 40 gallon grow out tank (thanks Jen)! Empty Re: my new 40 gallon grow out tank (thanks Jen)!

Post  lloyd378 2013-02-05, 10:40

ShortyKiloGyrl wrote:My roommate and I picked up 3 tanks from her as well! And a bunch of fish. I got a puffer from her and I LOVE it!! She made alot of people happy and is a great person!

I completely agree; awesome person and awesome fish collection! My friend snagged all of her cichlids except for the Africans and two angel fish that she had left last weekend Smile If I had just one more decent sized tank, I probably would have bought them all from her.....

Last edited by lloyd378 on 2013-02-05, 22:24; edited 1 time in total
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Post  jenreuter 2013-02-05, 20:18

Thanks for all the nice comments guys! I'm so happy that my tanks and fish went to great homes and to great people. Looking forward to more updates in the future. Thanks again for helping me out!!!
jenreuter
jenreuter
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down