My Newest Family Members ~ Limbochromis robertsi

3 posters

Go down

My Newest Family Members ~ Limbochromis robertsi Empty My Newest Family Members ~ Limbochromis robertsi

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-01-07, 02:14

Just got these two in a couple of days ago and today they decided to spend some time checking out the tank. I, of course, took the opportunity to film them. This is the 1st video of its kind that I've done, that's more than simply pictures of my fish, so I hope you enjoy it and consider looking into at risk species and devoting some tank space to them. This is my third (and fourth - as the african tetras are endangered also) species that now have some of my tank homes. I can't think of a better way to use those tanks. Hope you enjoy the video.

cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

My Newest Family Members ~ Limbochromis robertsi Empty Re: My Newest Family Members ~ Limbochromis robertsi

Post  Madness 2013-01-07, 02:39

Very well done, and very beautiful fish.
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

My Newest Family Members ~ Limbochromis robertsi Empty Re: My Newest Family Members ~ Limbochromis robertsi

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-01-07, 14:28

Tank you Madness... <)(>
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty 2013-01-07, 14:58

Very nice. The male is awesome looking. It'll be nice if they will spawn for you. How big do they get?
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-01-07, 16:19

Under 5" so not real big...and the females really show their colors when courting takes place is my understanding and become pretty vibrant in coloration .. pink and yellow bellies with more purple gray above the strip
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down