got some new members of the family today :D

3 posters

Go down

got some new members of the family today :D Empty got some new members of the family today :D

Post  fishyladdy 2013-08-12, 01:45

got some new Africans today for an awesome deal... free Very Happy
i got two male red top hongi cichlids and 4 females im super excited to see that two of the females i got are holding already very beautiful fish. i will post picks once they are settled in and showing better color.
the two females that are holding look like there mouths are gonna burst any second so i might strip them. not sure how along they are since i got them when they were holding lol either way i will have some babies needing new homes within the next couple months or so. if anyone interested in a few let me know Smile
fishyladdy
fishyladdy
fishyladdy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

got some new members of the family today :D Empty Re: got some new members of the family today :D

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-08-12, 10:02

Congrats on your new fish...enjoy!
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

got some new members of the family today :D Empty Re: got some new members of the family today :D

Post  Paintguy 2013-08-12, 11:44

You can't taunt us like this without a picture!! Smile
Paintguy
Paintguy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishyladdy 2013-08-12, 16:53

i know i know!!! ill snap some pictures today i have to borrow someone camera cuz mine decide to fall into my fish tank.. ok maybe i dropped it lol Rolling Eyes but definitely will get some pics up today! Smile
fishyladdy
fishyladdy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down