A family trip to The Seattle Aquarium

3 posters

Go down

A family trip to The Seattle Aquarium Empty A family trip to The Seattle Aquarium

Post  master chi 2012-12-17, 20:46

I took the my son,wife,and good friend to The Seattle Aquarium recently.
We've all lived in pierce county our whole lives but somehow none of us had ever been there before It was amazing to say the least.

I just though I would share the trip with my WAFISHBOX Peeps!

Apparently I can't rearrange the order of the slideshow. Sorry about that but you can FF past the sightseeing pics to get to the photos of the aquarium if you like.

Enjoy!!

master chi
master chi
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

A family trip to The Seattle Aquarium Empty Re: A family trip to The Seattle Aquarium

Post  lloyd378 2012-12-18, 00:12

thanks for sharing!~
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

A family trip to The Seattle Aquarium Empty Re: A family trip to The Seattle Aquarium

Post  Anthraxx 2012-12-18, 01:19

hope u managed to snag a sandwich at michous (in the market) the piroshki at piroshki piroshki is also pretty darn tasty. and delaurentis has some AWESOME italian cured meats (and homemade fresh pasta) also pike place brewery has some great brews, o ya and theres a pizza joint on post alley way south (like 5-10 blocks maybe) anyhoo just giving u some neat places to check out. dont forget about king tut and the pink floyd laser shows Razz
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down