SOS Help needed Moving Cichlids. Can offer African Cichlids in Exchange.

Go down

SOS Help needed Moving Cichlids. Can offer African Cichlids in Exchange.  Empty SOS Help needed Moving Cichlids. Can offer African Cichlids in Exchange.

Post  me 2012-09-25, 13:32

So I will try and keep this brief. My brother has been taking care of my fish while I am in Japan, and just dropped a bomb on me, telling me he has to be out of his place in 3 days, which may be 2 days now!

Bassetman has agreed to take most if not all of my fish and tanks (Mostly acrylic tanks, ie not deathly heavy), but we need a couple strong people to help move the tanks from Chehalis to Wala Wala, as my bro and bassetman both have injuries. To the right people, I can offer Mpimbwe Frontosa or Christmas Fulu. Also may be able to offer a tank or two, but it has to be a glass one, because Bassetman needs all the acrylic to take over. So what we are talking about moving is seven 4 foot acrylics, 2 six footers, but one is likely just going to another home in chehalis. then there is 1 4 foot 75 gallon (actually very light, and a bunch of random smaller tanks. Buckets with fish and water will also need to be moved. Some of the fish are 8+ inches so we're talking quite a few buckets.

A summary.

Bassetman has a trailer,
We need two strong dudes, or some very strong girls
they need to be free sometime in the next couple of days
and if they want fish or tanks, it can be arranged. I don't really
have money to offer since I am in Japan, and My brother is being
evicted because he lacks $500 so I think it goes without saying he can't
help.

I can also arrange for future fry if you prefer. Some of these fish are very rare Victorian Cichlids
and Blue Zaire Frontosa. If nothing else you will get to see some amazing fish few will ever lay eyes on
if you help, and I will be forever grateful, and believe me if you like rad cichlids, I am a good person to have
on your side ; )

Thanks
Please
Thanks
and Please

Thanks Todd aka Me
me
me

Back to top Go down