my planted tank updated (i talk alot)

3 posters

Go down

my planted tank updated (i talk alot) Empty my planted tank updated (i talk alot)

Post  aquaman95 2012-03-24, 02:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
it only has food in there because i fed them so you guys could see.just like all my videos
aquaman95
aquaman95
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

my planted tank updated (i talk alot) Empty Re: my planted tank updated (i talk alot)

Post  sandnuka 2012-03-24, 04:56

its lookin sharp aquaman.... I like the bamboo in there, wish i wouldve thought of that.... you need to go bigger though!

Good job Spot On
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

my planted tank updated (i talk alot) Empty Re: my planted tank updated (i talk alot)

Post  Anthraxx 2012-03-24, 05:01

that bamboo is awesome stuff. does really well immersed tho. if your not seeing much growth drop it in a jar for a cpl weeks and let it grow outta the tank. anyways looks good just need more room for those gourami.
Anthraxx
Anthraxx
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  aquaman95 2012-03-24, 10:23

the second piece is growing very fast the others are 2 days in.as i said in the video the gourami were a little sick when i got them.they were also 2 inches i asked about care before i bought em and was told ohh they only get 3 inches bs i seen a 5-6 incher at wildside the other day.ik trying to sell my 45 to buy lights and lid for my 20 tall or 29 either way much more space then the tiny hex
aquaman95
aquaman95
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down