EMERGENCY! RED CHERRY SHRIMP WONT STOP SWIMMING!

4 posters

Go down

EMERGENCY! RED CHERRY SHRIMP WONT STOP SWIMMING! Empty EMERGENCY! RED CHERRY SHRIMP WONT STOP SWIMMING!

Post  Peanutplant 2012-02-02, 00:56

I just bought 10 red cherry shrimp to put in my matured 20 gallon planted tank. The first 5 hours they were doing fine, then I left and came back 3 hours later and they are all swimming around the tank non stop. All 10 of them. Whats wrong??

Would co2 be a factor? I have a diy co2 system that gives minute amount of co2. like a bubble every 8 seconds.

Peanutplant
Fry

Back to top Go down

EMERGENCY! RED CHERRY SHRIMP WONT STOP SWIMMING! Empty Re: EMERGENCY! RED CHERRY SHRIMP WONT STOP SWIMMING!

Post  VsKitchen 2012-02-02, 17:44

hmmm... I have a diy co2 on my tank with my shrimp & they're doing fine...possibly they're just exploring their new space? what are they doing today?

VsKitchen

Back to top Go down

EMERGENCY! RED CHERRY SHRIMP WONT STOP SWIMMING! Empty Re: EMERGENCY! RED CHERRY SHRIMP WONT STOP SWIMMING!

Post  Peanutplant 2012-02-02, 20:29

Yeah your right. They were just excited about the new tank. They are all just chillin. What I did not think about when setting up te tank was the color of the substrate so I got red. Now it's impossible to find them....

Peanutplant
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  AE86-Danny 2012-02-07, 17:03

Peanutplant wrote:Yeah your right. They were just excited about the new tank. They are all just chillin. What I did not think about when setting up te tank was the color of the substrate so I got red. Now it's impossible to find them....

lol.. try have ghost shrimp in a light gray almost riverbed style sand setup Smile

you cant see ghost shrimp for ANYTHING.
especially on light colored sand... lol

AE86-Danny
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  marinkafuschia 2012-05-03, 18:22

lol, I just got 20 CRS yesterday and they were doing the same thing. only stopping quicly to gather food then hit the current agian. Such cool creatures!
marinkafuschia
marinkafuschia
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down