'Lake Victoria Cichlids' Presentation by Chuck Rambo

5 posters

Go down

'Lake Victoria Cichlids' Presentation by Chuck Rambo Empty 'Lake Victoria Cichlids' Presentation by Chuck Rambo

Post  Seattle_Aquarist 2011-10-28, 11:44

Hi All,

Chuck's talk on 'Rare and Usual Dwarf Cichlids' is on Tuesday, November 8th at our regular GSAS meeting and is open to the public at no charge.

In addition, FOR GSAS MEMBERS ONLY Chuck has agreed to do a a second talk on 'Lake Victoria Cichlids'. The talk willl be on Saturday, November 5th. The information regarding the time and location is available to GSAS members in the "secure" area of our website; [URL="http://www.gsas.org/"]www.GSAS.org[/URL].

I hope you have the opportunity to attend!
Seattle_Aquarist
Seattle_Aquarist
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

'Lake Victoria Cichlids' Presentation by Chuck Rambo Empty Re: 'Lake Victoria Cichlids' Presentation by Chuck Rambo

Post  adal 2011-10-28, 16:37

What time is this going to be?
adal
adal
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

'Lake Victoria Cichlids' Presentation by Chuck Rambo Empty Re: 'Lake Victoria Cichlids' Presentation by Chuck Rambo

Post  Seattle_Aquarist 2011-10-28, 19:47

Hi adal,

The information regarding the time and the map to the location for the 'Lake Victoria Cichlids' talk that Chuck is doing exclusively for GSAS members is located in the password protected portion of the GSAS.org website.

If you are a member and do not have your password you may contact Erik, our webmaster. He will verify that your membership is current and provide you with the access information.

I hope this helps!
Seattle_Aquarist
Seattle_Aquarist
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty 2011-10-31, 12:07

I really wish I could make the Lake Victoria talk, but being down south of Tacoma makes that about 150 miles round-trip. I'll be at the Nov. 8 meeting though.
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  larry.beck 2011-10-31, 12:16

adal wrote:What time is this going to be?

As Roy mentioned, it's members only and the details are posted on the secure GSAS site. Smile
larry.beck
larry.beck
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyral 2011-10-31, 13:45

Will they be showing First Blood?

Razz
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

http://www.dinkypage.com/54184

Back to top Go down

Post  adal 2011-10-31, 14:07

Im not a member and Im sorry I didn't specify. I meant the one open to the public. "Rare and unusual cichlids"
adal
adal
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty 2011-10-31, 14:35

From Roy's other post:

The lecture will be Tuesday, November 8th, 2011 at 7:30PM at Seattle Pacific University; Otto Miller Hall; Room 109; West Nickerson Street and 3rd Avenue West

Doors will open around 7:10PM; the meeting will start at 7:30PM

The lecture will be followed by a short auction

Guests welcome; no entrance fee
Family friendly but no childcare provided
Free parking, accessible building, no furry or feathered pets
Go to GSAS.ORG for more information and directions

The short auction after the presentation is always worth staying for.
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  adal 2011-10-31, 19:10

Thanks
adal
adal
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Seattle_Aquarist 2011-10-31, 19:58

Hi All,

Thanks Betty for getting the info to adal; adal I hope we see you there!

-Roy
Seattle_Aquarist
Seattle_Aquarist
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  larry.beck 2011-10-31, 20:17

adal wrote:Im not a member and Im sorry I didn't specify. I meant the one open to the public. "Rare and unusual cichlids"

LMAO I'm so OCD I didn't even see that Roy had posted about both presentations.
larry.beck
larry.beck
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Seattle_Aquarist 2011-11-01, 10:02

Hey Larry,

No problems; are you going to make it to either / both of the meetings?
Seattle_Aquarist
Seattle_Aquarist
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Seattle_Aquarist 2011-11-04, 15:15

Hi All,

FOR GSAS MEMBERS ONLY Chuck has agreed to do a a second talk on 'Lake Victoria Cichlids'. The talk willl be on Saturday, November 5th. The information regarding the time and location is available to GSAS members in the "secure" area of our website; [URL="http://www.gsas.org/"]www.GSAS.org[/URL].

This will be a Pot Luck / 'members only' meeting; bring your favorite dish to share. Please RSVP with Kathy Olson if you plan to attend; I hope you make it!

Seattle_Aquarist
Seattle_Aquarist
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down