Aquatic Magic from Ebay

2 posters

Go down

Aquatic Magic from Ebay Empty Aquatic Magic from Ebay

Post  funkyfish 2011-02-26, 19:13

Has anyone had any experience with this company? If so, good or bad? Your opinions are greatly appreicated.

Thanks.

funkyfish
Fry

Back to top Go down

Aquatic Magic from Ebay Empty Re: Aquatic Magic from Ebay

Post  flo77 2011-02-26, 21:44

If you want to order plants think twice, you may have troubles with customs. Aquaticmagic won't send a phitosanitary certificate and that's why they will declare that the package contains toys or something else. Maybe things changed, better ask them if they can provide phytosanitary certificate. Otherwise they are OK.

flo77

Back to top Go down

Post  funkyfish 2011-02-26, 22:39

flo77 wrote:If you want to order plants think twice, you may have troubles with customs. Aquaticmagic won't send a phitosanitary certificate and that's why they will declare that the package contains toys or something else. Maybe things changed, better ask them if they can provide phytosanitary certificate. Otherwise they are OK.

Thanks for bringing the issue up. I was actually looking at the dry goods, specifically the Rhinox beetle bubble counter, Rhinox 2000 diffuser, and filter guard. Have you ordered dry goods from them before?

funkyfish
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  flo77 2011-02-27, 13:51

I've ordered a needle valve. They have good communication, decent shipping. I was not very happy with the valve but that was only my fault, I should pay more atention to the picture they have posted(both ports are for tubing, I'd prefer the input to be NPT). Didn't use their diffuser or buble counter, but if you don't have a presurized system the diffuser is useless.

flo77

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down