my blue mystery snail laid eggs and i think i might have a pregnant neon as well haha

Go down

my blue mystery snail laid eggs and i think i might have a pregnant neon as well haha Empty my blue mystery snail laid eggs and i think i might have a pregnant neon as well haha

Post  fishfreak360 2011-01-23, 22:57

so i was changing the filter in my 35 gallon snail slashfish tank and i happened to notice a large cluster of big white eggs and i remeber the blue snails hanging out there the day before. the are up out of the water so i dont think they'll get wet any other suggestions for these little guys would be great i got a peacock eel 2 golden rams 3 neon tetras and a baby severum( he is only staying in there until he gets a little bigger not his permanent home). the neon tetra its belly is really fat almost like its about ready to pop lol. one also has a slightly smaller belly and the other is rather slender so i'm thinking i might have 2 females and 1 male. also any info on these would be good to thanks alot. also every one in the tank gets along very well the rams are a little pushy but only to each other.

Last edited by fishfreak360 on 2011-01-23, 22:59; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i"m a bad speller)
fishfreak360
fishfreak360
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down