Craigslist idiots!

+2
Betty
sandnuka
6 posters

Go down

Craigslist idiots! Empty Craigslist idiots!

Post  sandnuka 2010-09-29, 20:49

As you guys know I am sellin off a bunch of my tanks... well I listed some on craigslist.... I got a totall of 7 people contact me on that discus tank..... they all begged me to hold it for the weekend and I said no... except two people... they said they would come by tonight... I went ahead and scheduled both guys to come assuming one would flake... and they both flaked! lol.... thats why I wouldnt hold it for anyone, cause to hold it only to have people flake out just pisses me off!

So, moral of the story, dont trust anyone on craigslist!
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Craigslist idiots! Empty Re: Craigslist idiots!

Post  Betty 2010-09-29, 21:11

It's their loss. That's a nice looking tank and fish. But you're right not to hold it!
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Paintguy 2010-09-29, 22:35

I have found that anyone serious about meeting on a Craigslist item will give you their cell number. I don't begin to believe anything people promise unless I have it.
Paintguy
Paintguy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2010-09-29, 23:25

Alright! well that was a surprise... some guy showed at my house and bought all my tanks... he wanted the bowfront too but I told him it was sold to paintguy.... got a nice cool 800 bucks in my pocket! but no fishies! Sad Sad well except my tropheus I will never give up!

Last edited by sandnuka on 2010-09-29, 23:46; edited 1 time in total
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey 2010-09-29, 23:26

Paintguy wrote:I have found that anyone serious about meeting on a Craigslist item will give you their cell number. I don't begin to believe anything people promise unless I have it.

Same goes with me. The cool thing about selling things on our forum is that everyone that I have met so far is reliable, and if they can't make it at the time they say, they'll call and let you know. So awesome.

That's sad, but awesome that one guy bought them! He's gonna have a hell of a set-up!! Smile
Mikey
Mikey
Contributing Member

http://www.wafishbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Salzabar 2010-09-29, 23:28

I know your pain Sannuka. I gave up alot when I downsized to 2 tanks but the on the bright side you have some cash to blow. Spot On
Salzabar
Salzabar

Back to top Go down

Post  SomethingFishy 2010-09-29, 23:42

Lol ouch I know the point When I posted the Barter on my ps3 for a tank and my number I got a text from this one guy. He said oh I seen your post and I have a tank and fish I can trade. And I said what size and what comes with it. He said 3 gallon tank with 2 goldfish. I fell over laughing they better be gold plated goldfish was my reply. He said it was a fair trade!!
SomethingFishy
SomethingFishy
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down