any on get any thing from teddyzepper

5 posters

Go down

any on get any  thing from teddyzepper Empty any on get any thing from teddyzepper

Post  baglel10 2010-09-12, 02:00

did any one get any word from teddyzepper latly or did spyrall scare him off for life lol would be nice to havemore people doing sw think we only got like 5 people doing it lol TEDDY WHERE ARE YOU king
baglel10
baglel10
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

any on get any  thing from teddyzepper Empty Re: any on get any thing from teddyzepper

Post  protocl 2010-09-12, 02:06

Spyral scare him off why?
protocl
protocl
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

any on get any  thing from teddyzepper Empty Re: any on get any thing from teddyzepper

Post  baglel10 2010-09-12, 02:21

he said something wrong and teddy got realy mad so he said some realy bad things i didnt see what he said till miky censerd his post then teddy delleted his account
i think thats how it when down but i dont think spyral wanted to make him leave just didnt think teddy was such a lil kid about it
baglel10
baglel10
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  larry.beck 2010-09-12, 02:29

Basically his (teddy's) mouth was about 4 sizes bigger than his experience and he took offense when he got put in his place a couple of times.
larry.beck
larry.beck
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  baglel10 2010-09-12, 02:39

lol thats funny
so no one has yet to get any thing from him be nice to get more salt water people
baglel10
baglel10
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  protocl 2010-09-12, 08:35

LOL
protocl
protocl
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lars on 2010-09-13, 04:48

Sorry to tell you this, but there is the internet out there. I know I learned just about everything myself before I even found the site. If you want to talk to him I can give you his number.
lars on
lars on
Contributing Member

http://www.dinkypage.com/54184

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2010-09-13, 05:41

the last post he put up as he goodbye pretty much insulted allot of people... I know he was upset, but thats no way to go out.... he didnt think much of me as an admin either.... but I really didnt have any beef with him, and wouldnt mind him back with us.... just as long as he kinda stuck with the SW section, cause he was brillant there.... when he started posting on everyones thread to put in his two cents got annoying. especially when it was on stuff he really had 0 exp on.
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down