Betty
Mikey
sidekicking
Paintguy
ledieudufromage
11 posters

Go down

What should we name it?

Name of my Tiny Bent Spine Bottom Hugging Mutant Platy Vote_lcap10%Name of my Tiny Bent Spine Bottom Hugging Mutant Platy Vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Name of my Tiny Bent Spine Bottom Hugging Mutant Platy Vote_lcap0%Name of my Tiny Bent Spine Bottom Hugging Mutant Platy Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Name of my Tiny Bent Spine Bottom Hugging Mutant Platy Vote_lcap70%Name of my Tiny Bent Spine Bottom Hugging Mutant Platy Vote_rcap 70% 
[ 7 ]
Name of my Tiny Bent Spine Bottom Hugging Mutant Platy Vote_lcap20%Name of my Tiny Bent Spine Bottom Hugging Mutant Platy Vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Name of my Tiny Bent Spine Bottom Hugging Mutant Platy Empty Bent Spine Platy

Post  ledieudufromage 2010-07-26, 14:38

I created a new type of fish, merely by missing a platy baby in a bunch plant. It spent a couple months there and has only grown to about double spawn size. It also has an S curve in the spine. It hugs the bottom and occasionally I find it up on one of my submerged lily pads. All of the spawn mates are about 2/3rd full size.

New breed of monster mutant platy! I think it got this way from a lack of food.
ledieudufromage
ledieudufromage
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Name of my Tiny Bent Spine Bottom Hugging Mutant Platy Empty Re: Name of my Tiny Bent Spine Bottom Hugging Mutant Platy

Post  Paintguy 2010-07-26, 15:00

interesting. I have a mutant convict. Only grew to about half size and his head is more pointed with his mouth always open. My daughter calls him "survivor" as he was the only one left from the last batch of fry.
Paintguy
Paintguy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Name of my Tiny Bent Spine Bottom Hugging Mutant Platy Empty Re: Name of my Tiny Bent Spine Bottom Hugging Mutant Platy

Post  ledieudufromage 2010-07-26, 15:05

I am going to make a poll for the name of mine.
ledieudufromage
ledieudufromage
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Name of my Tiny Bent Spine Bottom Hugging Mutant Platy Empty Name of my Tiny Bent Spine Bottom Hugging Mutant Platy

Post  ledieudufromage 2010-07-26, 15:08

Just posted about this in the breeding section
ledieudufromage
ledieudufromage
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sidekicking 2010-07-26, 15:09

Do you have a picture of this guy??
sidekicking
sidekicking
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ledieudufromage 2010-07-26, 15:10

sidekicking wrote:Do you have a picture of this guy??
When I get home I'll try. He hides a lot. He is a cross of a Red wag and Orange Crescent.
ledieudufromage
ledieudufromage
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey 2010-07-26, 15:15

Herbert FTW!
Mikey
Mikey
Contributing Member

http://www.wafishbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2010-07-26, 15:56

Herbert, cuz he's a pervert.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey 2010-07-26, 16:00

Spyral wrote:Herbert, cuz he's a pervert.

lol!
Mikey
Mikey
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty 2010-07-26, 17:16

I have an African cichlid with a similar mutation and he also has only one eye. pirat A hideous creature, but he has a great personality!
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Paintguy 2010-07-26, 17:26

Betty... your avatar reminds me of rock cod fishing in the San Juans. Of course that was 20 years ago. All gone now and several suspicious fat seals nearby.
Paintguy
Paintguy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2010-07-26, 19:37

I need a pic before I can vote! Smile
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey 2010-07-26, 19:46

Your topics have been merged.
Mikey
Mikey
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ledieudufromage 2010-07-26, 22:12

Spyral wrote:Herbert, cuz he's a pervert.
Actually, it is sort of home town pride. Frank "Herbert" for the win.
ledieudufromage
ledieudufromage
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ledieudufromage 2010-07-26, 22:13

sandnuka wrote:I need a pic before I can vote! Smile

Just got home, pic soon.
ledieudufromage
ledieudufromage
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Caton 2010-08-20, 02:13

PICTURE!
Caton
Caton
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Pleco_Party 2011-05-09, 03:28

I know no one has written on this post in almost a year but I am worried about this guy, Did he ever really get home? When he went to take the picture of the mutant fish, did the fish get mad and use his mutant strength to kill him? I am just saying he never posted the picture, Maybe something went terribly terribly wrong... Question
Pleco_Party
Pleco_Party

https://www.facebook.com/christophermbrantley

Back to top Go down

Post  ledieudufromage 2011-05-09, 13:42

I did make it home, but it turns out photographing a centimeter long fish in a poorly lit tank is freaking hard. He's still alive though.
ledieudufromage
ledieudufromage
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Fyurae 2011-05-09, 14:36

I vote also for Herbert. But it won't let me pick an answer on the poll.
Fyurae
Fyurae
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ledieudufromage 2011-05-09, 14:45

It probably had a time limit. I lived it Port Townsend when he was born. It is where Frank Herbert the writer of Dune came from.
ledieudufromage
ledieudufromage
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyral 2011-05-09, 15:06

Tardfish?
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

http://www.dinkypage.com/54184

Back to top Go down

Post  Pleco_Party 2011-05-10, 03:26

Okay good i am happy to hear your and the mutant is still alive. So did you finally decide on a name? I think Herbert won.
Pleco_Party
Pleco_Party

https://www.facebook.com/christophermbrantley

Back to top Go down

Post  naturalart 2011-07-04, 12:06

I vote Harvey.

naturalart
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down