My 55 w/Bosemani Rainbows and plecos

4 posters

Go down

My 55 w/Bosemani Rainbows and plecos Empty My 55 w/Bosemani Rainbows and plecos

Post  lilfishie 2010-07-16, 00:21

I just uploaded video of my 55 gal tank. Occupants are three bosemani rainbows, four killi fish, an albino cory, a panda cory, two otto cats, mated pair of bushy nose plecos, about 28 baby bn plecos and four baby unknown at this point, but I think they may be bosemani's. Hoping killis, but bosemani's would be cool too. They are getting bigger every day but not visible in this video. Oh and three clams and three nerita snails.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
lilfishie
lilfishie

Back to top Go down

My 55 w/Bosemani Rainbows and plecos Empty Re: My 55 w/Bosemani Rainbows and plecos

Post  lars on 2010-07-16, 04:09

Your bosemanis are STUNNING, and your tanks as usual are amazingly crystal clear! Love them all
lars on
lars on
Contributing Member

http://www.dinkypage.com/54184

Back to top Go down

My 55 w/Bosemani Rainbows and plecos Empty Re: My 55 w/Bosemani Rainbows and plecos

Post  sandnuka 2010-07-16, 04:53

Wow... very nice... and like lars said... water is crystal! anything special you got in there to keep the water so clear? Just allot of waterchanges? use carbon? whats da secret? Tons of filtration?
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lars on 2010-07-16, 04:55

Shes got koralias in every single tank, makes me wanna go get another one. How the little rainbow doin in the 30 gal tank? (:

/// ): does your marine betta have hole in the head????
lars on
lars on
Contributing Member

http://www.dinkypage.com/54184

Back to top Go down

Post  lilfishie 2010-07-16, 10:03

Circulation and running carbon/prefilters. Keep the carbon/prefilters changed out regularly. I only do water changes probably every two weeks and then from the 55 I am only removing about 8 gallons.
lilfishie
lilfishie

Back to top Go down

Post  lilfishie 2010-07-16, 10:09

lars on wrote:does your marine betta have hole in the head????

No, but hes got a couple sores that are not going away. Skin is still there, just looks like he's skinned himself on the rocks maybe. Hes in the hospital tank for over a week now. I've had him on antibiotics for all that time. Putting him on a cupramine treatment next.
lilfishie
lilfishie

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty 2010-07-16, 10:53

Beautiful rainbows and you have as many bristlenose as I do right now! Very Happy

Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lilfishie 2010-07-16, 11:41

[quote="lars on"]Shes got koralias in every single tank, How the little rainbow doin in the 30 gal tank? quote]

Yeah, I have a koralia nano in this tank to help with circulation.
Hes not such a little rainbow. He's almost 4" long. psyco as you called him is doing great. Eating like a pig. He will be ready for filleting pretty soon. Wink
lilfishie
lilfishie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down