F1 tropheus red rainbows will be ready.

2 posters

Go down

F1 tropheus red rainbows will be ready. Empty F1 tropheus red rainbows will be ready.

Post  WhosUrDadi 2012-03-10, 02:10

i stripped 5 females from my WC group and got 37 out of them. 10 are reserved already and fry's will be ready in a month. and still waiting for 3 more weeks before i stripped 4 females, after i stripped the 5 females, 4 females are holding again the next day... ^_^... let me know if anyone is interested.
WhosUrDadi
WhosUrDadi
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

F1 tropheus red rainbows will be ready. Empty Re: F1 tropheus red rainbows will be ready.

Post  sandnuka 2012-03-10, 03:05

congratulations! That group is making you some $$$$ !!!! cant believe how much they are producing... its just crazy.
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

F1 tropheus red rainbows will be ready. Empty Re: F1 tropheus red rainbows will be ready.

Post  WhosUrDadi 2012-03-10, 19:24

Thanks sand... All depends on how we take care of them.. Anyways... 30 fry's are already reserved.. Will have more in 3 weeks..
WhosUrDadi
WhosUrDadi
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2012-03-10, 19:29

Not neccessarily just on how we take care of them.... Some variants can be far more prolific breeders than others..... also age... a young group can breed like mad for a person.... then a year or two later and BAM! a bunch of nothing.... happens to Doug (Owner of Reserve Stock Cichlid Farm) all the time.... happened to me once... got a group of Moliro, (From you and your buddy i think) got a couple batches from them, then they just would not produce... Vince, the original owner of the group couldnt stop them from breeding! (Dont think its how I cared for them either! lol) I know what I am doing... . Rolling Eyes

But in all fairness, I know Red rainbow Moori and not an easy group to keep, let alone breed... So good work! Smile
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  WhosUrDadi 2012-03-10, 19:37

Hmmm.. Didnt know that morii's are harder to breed... Oh well.. All I'm doing is same thing that I was doing from my previous fishes, all same routine in maintenance... They all breed for me... It's not that I'm saying that you don't know what your doing, that is just what I experienced.. Thanks sand..
WhosUrDadi
WhosUrDadi
Forum Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2012-03-11, 02:16

Not that moorii are harder to breed.... just not easy... here is a quote from a reputable fish farm that breeds large amounts of WC and F1 tropheus,

"Among tropheus keepers, the consensus is that duboisi are less aggressive and easier to spawn than the mooriis'."
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down