Finally!!

+2
fishNAbowl
Killybeys
6 posters

Go down

Finally!! Empty Finally!!

Post  Killybeys 2014-06-13, 19:37

For the past 8 or 9 months i have desperately been searching for a fish with no luck, until yesterday. I don't usually go to Denny's pet world very often but i decided "hey why not!" I'm so glad i did. After looking around the whole fish section and not seeing them i decided to ask the question I've asked a million times "Hey do you guys have any Parkonsoni Rainbows?" and for the first time the employee actually said "yes! we've got tons right over here" not sure how i missed them the first time but i was excited none the less. Id have to say these are easily my favorite fish and it feels good to finally have them in my tank! ill post pictures of them once i get them out of the quarantine tank.
Killybeys
Killybeys
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Finally!! Empty Re: Finally!!

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-06-13, 22:04

Spot On - Sweet!!
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MRTom 2014-06-14, 19:56

woot! Looking forward to pics!
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LuminousAphid 2014-06-20, 10:06

Out of curiosity, what makes these your favorite? I have seen some nice ones in the stores, and I know lots of people like them, but is it their many bright colors, or their shape, their behavior, or something else that attracts you to them? What makes you like rainbowfish, and specifically this species, so much?

I personally love the dwarf rainbows, because I keep only smaller tanks, but they are so expensive I have never been able to justify buying a nice group of them
LuminousAphid
LuminousAphid
Lifetime Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ckEZaAig5YXpVLIvU1qjg

Back to top Go down

Post  dwarfpike 2014-06-20, 13:42

Nice score, I think Parkonsoni are one of the best looking rainbows by a fair amount.
dwarfpike
dwarfpike
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Killybeys 2014-06-21, 02:42

LuminousAphid wrote:Out of curiosity, what makes these your favorite? I have seen some nice ones in the stores, and I know lots of people like them, but is it their many bright colors, or their shape, their behavior, or something else that attracts you to them? What makes you like rainbowfish, and specifically this species, so much?

I personally love the dwarf rainbows, because I keep only smaller tanks, but they are so expensive I have never been able to justify buying a nice group of them

Im not entirely sure why, i think its the fact they are the perfect size for me, They come in every color you could imagine, And the fact that they are easy to care for. And i like those too! its a shame that rainbows have to be so expensive because i think the price turns people away from them but they dont realize what they are missing out on!
Killybeys
Killybeys
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Killybeys 2014-06-21, 02:44

dwarfpike wrote:Nice score, I think Parkonsoni are one of the best looking rainbows by a fair amount.

Me too! orange is my favorite color so when i found out that my favorite fish comes in the favorite color i just couldnt help myself.
Killybeys
Killybeys
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2014-06-21, 09:13

Can't wait to see pics of your guys Billy. Share share oh...and pics of your pond now too. It looked great when you set it up, would love to see it now.
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down