Denizaari
Betty
Madness
fishNAbowl
lloyd378
pbecker
11 posters

Go down

I would like to thank Dennis from Renton Empty I would like to thank Dennis from Renton

Post  pbecker 2014-03-13, 23:30

I just wanted to tell Dennis that I appreciated the amount of information and easy of dealing with him today while I was buying some fry from him from craigslist. He is a real strait shooter and a nice guy. In fact he told me about this forum and I jumped at the chance to join the rest of this support group for our beloved addiction. So to the rest of you all I am looking to get to know most of you. I am relatively new to the cichlid family but I am starting it off with a bang.
pbecker
pbecker
Fry

Back to top Go down

I would like to thank Dennis from Renton Empty Re: I would like to thank Dennis from Renton

Post  lloyd378 2014-03-13, 23:50

Sounds great! What did you get?

And of course..... Welcome to the box!
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

I would like to thank Dennis from Renton Empty Re: I would like to thank Dennis from Renton

Post  pbecker 2014-03-13, 23:56

Two blue peacock fry and a grab bag of unknown africans. Just got to let them grow and find out what they are. I am excited to see how they turn out.
pbecker
pbecker
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-03-14, 00:04

Who's Dennis?

And who are you? Smile

Got any pictures any of your tank and neW fish?

Oh yeah ,  Welcome! 
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2014-03-14, 00:08

Welcome aboard
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty 2014-03-14, 00:12

Welcome to the forum. Are these your first African cichlids? Hope you enjoy them!
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Denizaari 2014-03-14, 00:30

He bought some fry from me today. There was a couple blue regals, some white labs and some other fry that we're difficult to figure out. I still have about 8 more in the 25g. As soon as they are gone I will put the new batch if fry in there. Then it's time to setup the tumblers again.

Oh BTW Phil, my name is spelled Deniz. It's a little different.

Welcome to fishBOX. This has to be the coolest place to talk, learn and sell anything fish.
Denizaari
Denizaari
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-03-14, 00:31

fishNAbowl wrote:Who's Dennis?

He is denizaari. The lucky guy that got my 90gal african cichlid tank with african cichlids. The guy I gave those plants you have already.

Back to top Go down

Post  Will I am 2014-03-14, 00:32

Welcome!
Will I am
Will I am

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2014-03-14, 07:24

Welcome  cheers 
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2014-03-14, 09:57

Welcome! 

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2014-03-14, 10:06

Denizaari wrote:He bought some fry from me today. There was a couple blue regals, some white labs and some other fry that we're difficult to figure out. I still have about 8 more in the 25g. As soon as they are gone I will put the new batch if fry in there. Then it's time to setup the tumblers again.

Oh BTW Phil, my name is spelled Deniz. It's a little different.

Welcome to fishBOX. This has to be the coolest place to talk, learn and sell anything fish.

+1 Deniz for your RAOK!  Spot On 
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2014-03-15, 01:43

Yet another fish boxer! Welcome to fishbox! Smile
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

https://www.facebook.com/kitsapflowarts

Back to top Go down

Post  KaraWolf 2014-03-15, 09:58

Welcome to the fishbox!!! We hope you enjoy your stay XP
KaraWolf
KaraWolf
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishloverRon 2014-03-15, 11:14

pbecker....Welcome to fishbox! Good to have one more crazy fishlover here!
fishloverRon
fishloverRon
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down