Latest Video of the fish room (ADDED the extended trip)

+5
fishNAbowl
KaraWolf
DMD123
Chiisai
Madness
9 posters

Go down

Latest Video of the fish room (ADDED the extended trip) Empty Latest Video of the fish room (ADDED the extended trip)

Post  Madness 2013-12-23, 14:37

A member on here and a good friend of mine has been bragging A LOT lately about all of his subscribers, deservedly so he has some great YouTube videos.

So I am giving myself until the Summer of 2014 to reach 1000 subs, and with your help I can get there.  I will provide the entertaining vids (I hope) and you all sub. Very Happy  So I would like all of you to visit my page and sub away. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  There are several of my other videos there for you to see.  

With that said, here is my latest fish room tour from yesterday.  cheers 

Last edited by Madness on 2013-12-25, 16:00; edited 1 time in total
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Latest Video of the fish room (ADDED the extended trip) Empty Re: Latest Video of the fish room (ADDED the extended trip)

Post  Chiisai 2013-12-24, 00:00

I think I just soiled myself seeing all those tanks..
Chiisai
Chiisai

Back to top Go down

Latest Video of the fish room (ADDED the extended trip) Empty Re: Latest Video of the fish room (ADDED the extended trip)

Post  Madness 2013-12-24, 00:13

I guess that deserves a thanks. LOL Thank you
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2013-12-24, 00:22

Chiisai wrote:I think I just soiled myself seeing all those tanks..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Its better to see them in person, then soil yourself.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiisai 2013-12-24, 00:50

You going to be selling those fry, or do you have a breeding program going? If nothing else might be interested in those reds
Chiisai
Chiisai

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2013-12-24, 01:05

Which fry are you referring to? And yes, all the fry are available, and I do have a breeding program also. Smile
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  KaraWolf 2013-12-24, 01:06

nice video XD like the fat rainbow sharks that keep showing up in the background LOL
KaraWolf
KaraWolf
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2013-12-24, 01:21

Those aren't Rainbow Sharks, those are red fin Botia Loaches, here is a pic of one of them

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/img]
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  KaraWolf 2013-12-24, 01:40

0.o ohhhh XD never seen those before. I thought their behavior was a bit weird for social sharks LOL makes a lot more sense with them being loaches!
KaraWolf
KaraWolf
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2013-12-24, 02:46

DMD123 wrote:
Chiisai wrote:I think I just soiled myself seeing all those tanks..
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Its better to see them in person, then soil yourself.

Ha, I bet! Pictures barely scratch the surface of the true magnificence of seeing these fish in person.

Thanks for posting Madness!
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  lloyd378 2013-12-24, 11:58

I'm now a "madscriber". It's the new term I'm coining for people who subscribe to your YouTube videos. You're a fish celebrity!
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2013-12-24, 13:22

lloyd378 wrote:I'm now a "madscriber". It's the new term I'm coining for people who subscribe to your YouTube videos. You're a fish celebrity!

LMFAO  LOL  LMFAO Thats aewsome, thanks Lloyd.  Very Happy 
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  dwarfpike 2013-12-24, 14:14

Geos?!?! GEOS!?!!? That was a surprise.  Razz 
dwarfpike
dwarfpike
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2013-12-24, 14:44

I will have to post the extended fish room video. More Geos. Wink
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  Papahj 2013-12-24, 16:57

Beautiful fish madness! I can't wait for my jacks to get that size!

Papahj
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2013-12-25, 16:00

An extended trip through the inside tanks

Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  lloyd378 2013-12-25, 18:03

Very nice video! Every time I see your videos it makese want to get more tanks. Love the festae in your bedroom tank, if you come home and find them missing, don't worry. I'm sure dmd just borrowed them. Also love the 5ft tank in the liking room, tons of cool fish all living together.
lloyd378
lloyd378

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2013-12-25, 20:08

Poor hoga looks so dejected.... even his hump looks smaller. He needs a new tank to rule to get him back to his peppy self. The fish do look good, cant wait to see the EBJD project!
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2013-12-25, 21:06

I think I know why he was pouting. I dont think he actually was, I think that he was not feeling well. I noticed yesterday at feeding time that he has a small case of HITH. Which would explain his lack of appetite and seclusion. He has been out flaring at everyone and acting like his old self all day.
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2013-12-25, 22:16

That would explain it. Hope he gets better.
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Betty 2013-12-26, 14:25

Enjoyed the videos, including your son's!  Very Happy 
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2013-12-26, 15:01

Thanks Betty, now that he has a bigger tank, he wants more fish. I told him that the African limit in the house was 12 and he is already there. Very Happy
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down