aquaman95
sandnuka
Mikey
Betty
hbluehunter
Madness
10 posters

Go down

New Video of Fish Room and NEW additions Empty New Video of Fish Room and NEW additions

Post  Madness 2012-03-10, 12:26

Was to difficult to get just the newbs, so I did another all tanks in room vid.

Enjoy:

Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

New Video of Fish Room and NEW additions Empty Re: New Video of Fish Room and NEW additions

Post  hbluehunter 2012-03-10, 13:05

Your collection and new additions look amazing as usual !!
hbluehunter
hbluehunter
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

New Video of Fish Room and NEW additions Empty Re: New Video of Fish Room and NEW additions

Post  Betty 2012-03-10, 13:10

I am impressed! Shocked You have some great setups and I even like the looks of several of those fish species. Smile
Betty
Betty
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikey 2012-03-10, 13:35

Very cool fish and set up!!
Mikey
Mikey
Contributing Member

http://www.wafishbox.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sandnuka 2012-03-10, 16:11

Excellent fish room.... Thats allot of big tanks! But for big fish, I suppose you need big tanks.... I thought you had some festae? Did you decide against keeping them, and why? Cause honestly, they would probably be my #1 chose for a new world fish when I start that kind of tank. Also another question, is there a reason you keep red devil or midas? there so similar, except I guess the depth of the body is bigger and nochual hump bigger on the midas... you not a fan of large kok. lol That word makes me laugh everytime I say it. haha oh yeah, I love the "cubans" you called them I think... kinda blue camo colored fish... just stunning Shocked
sandnuka
sandnuka
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  aquaman95 2012-03-10, 16:39

As always great video I'm soooooo jealous Smile.everytime I see those cubans I wanna reach into the screen and pull em out.great job keep up the good work
aquaman95
aquaman95
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2012-03-10, 20:31

Spot On

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2012-03-10, 21:06

Thank you everybody for the nice comments.

I sold the Festae pair I had because I bought them from a friend, and I wasnt able to raise them my self. It was like adopting a teenager already set in their ways. So I sold the pair. I currently have 12 grow outs and a couple friends of mine are growing out their breeding projects also. One of them has like 30 festae the other has 9. All are WC or F1.

As for the Devil & Midas, I never got into the Midas, probably because I enjoy the other Midas type fish better. (IE the Hoga, Red Isletas, Xilo, Amarillo) I have always been fascinated with the Devils and their personalities. Devils and Midas have been miss-categorized for so long, that unless you order a WC Devil, it is almost a guarantee that it is a hybrid. My goal is to get true & pure Devils available to the public. Unfortunately the majority of the public is not educated on the difference between them, and will more than likely breed my F1 pure with what they think or was told is a Red Devil, and it probably isnt, so now that lineage is screwed up. But all I can do is try.

The Cubans are nice little fish, but a serious little pills. Definitely not a fish for a beginner.
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  fishman09 2012-03-10, 22:11

nice as usual madness. im calling dibs on f1 umbee if the new wc spawn down the road.
fishman09
fishman09
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2012-03-10, 23:57

Looking good!
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  C.Pigeon 2012-03-19, 02:45

Nice job madness! Spot On
C.Pigeon
C.Pigeon
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2012-03-19, 11:01

C.Pigeon wrote:Nice job madness! Spot On

Thank you.
Smile
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  tayntdawg 2012-05-03, 00:24

very nice!!!
tayntdawg
tayntdawg

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down