Originally from Tacoma, but Live in Spokane.

+6
Chiisai
Seattle_Aquarist
dwarfpike
Madness
DMD123
Ewb46
10 posters

Go down

Originally from Tacoma, but Live in Spokane. Empty Originally from Tacoma, but Live in Spokane.

Post  Ewb46 2013-12-15, 23:34

I was just recently referred to this forum from a member also on diyfishkeepers.  I have been living in Spokane now for 10 years a tacoma born UW educated husky who moved to the cougars den.  I have been in the hobby now for little over a year now.  I purchased my first tank from a coworker last november an aqua via 28g bow front with 6 yellow labs.  I immediately was hooked researching everything i could about my fish realizing that they were not what I originally wanted.  I set up a 75g after that with a mix of Mbuna and Peacocks.  They began breeding and that set of another tangent for fish keeping.  From there I set up a fish room in the basement acquiring tanks from craigslist and $1/gal sales.  To have a small scale fish room that is set up for breeding Endlers, Cory cats, Attempting an EBJD, and german blue Rams.  I love to talk fish and love setting up and working hands on with breeding tanks.  I am currently running 3 dirt substrate planted tanks a 5, 28, 75 gallon.  Just love the hobby it is something I am still able to after my recent back surgery as i have pretty much given up on Disc Golf.
Ewb46
Ewb46
Fry

Back to top Go down

Originally from Tacoma, but Live in Spokane. Empty Re: Originally from Tacoma, but Live in Spokane.

Post  DMD123 2013-12-15, 23:56

Welcome! 
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Originally from Tacoma, but Live in Spokane. Empty Re: Originally from Tacoma, but Live in Spokane.

Post  Madness 2013-12-16, 00:06

Welcome. Smile

I can relate to the back issue, and not being able to continue with other more active hobbies. Sad

Looking forward to reading more of your posts.

Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  dwarfpike 2013-12-16, 00:07

Bulldogs eat wee lil kitties in that area.  Cursing 

Welcome! 
dwarfpike
dwarfpike
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Seattle_Aquarist 2013-12-16, 00:22

Welcome Ewb46,

Welcome to WFB!! Do you shop at Aquarium Solution over there? If so tell the owner Barbie Fiorentino that GSAS says "Hi"!!
Seattle_Aquarist
Seattle_Aquarist
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Chiisai 2013-12-16, 00:46

Greetings! I use to live about 3 blocks from the Northtown mall! Glad to have ya!
Chiisai
Chiisai

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2013-12-16, 00:46

Welcome! Can't wait to see some pictures!
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MRTom 2013-12-16, 02:52

Welcome to the fishbox! I'll second the motion for pictures!!!  cheers
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  bassetman 2013-12-16, 08:08

Nice to get another east sider on the forum. Welcome
bassetman
bassetman
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-12-16, 09:03

Welcome to the forum and yes...another Eastern Washington member... woohoo!!!
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Ewb46 2013-12-16, 17:35

Seattle_Aquarist wrote:Welcome Ewb46,

Welcome to WFB!!  Do you shop at Aquarium Solution over there?  If so tell the owner Barbie Fiorentino that GSAS says "Hi"!!

I will do I have another batch of Aneus to take in shortly. I will let her know she has some love from GSAS!
Ewb46
Ewb46
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down