picked these guys up for a trade and now i dont want them to go!

4 posters

Go down

picked these guys up for a trade and now i dont want them to go!  Empty picked these guys up for a trade and now i dont want them to go!

Post  fishyladdy 2013-12-02, 20:27

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
love this pic wish there friend didnt get in the way!! oh well still a killer pic.
love these sparkling Gouramies!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
loving my new camera Smile
fishyladdy
fishyladdy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

picked these guys up for a trade and now i dont want them to go!  Empty Re: picked these guys up for a trade and now i dont want them to go!

Post  fishNAbowl 2013-12-02, 21:07

Look at that art work on the back of the tank Spot On 
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

picked these guys up for a trade and now i dont want them to go!  Empty Re: picked these guys up for a trade and now i dont want them to go!

Post  MRTom 2013-12-03, 00:28

Great pics! These guys are rich in character Very Happy
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishyladdy 2013-12-03, 01:26

love them blue eyes Smile
fishyladdy
fishyladdy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MRTom 2013-12-03, 01:53

By the way, it looks like they are croaking, not sparkling gouramis. Smile Sparklings are smaller, and have a broken, LCD screen looking top line. These guys seem to have three solid lines instead.
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishyladdy 2013-12-03, 01:59

well dang.. im sorry Sad ill try and find some sparkling one for u then.
fishyladdy
fishyladdy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dwarfpike 2013-12-03, 14:54

I'd agree with MRTom, they look more like croaking than sparklers ... but they are closely related. Think of croaking gouramis as giant sparkling ones. There are three in genus, and they are all keepers.
dwarfpike
dwarfpike
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishyladdy 2013-12-03, 17:34

welp oh well lol i tried! got miss informed Sad
fishyladdy
fishyladdy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dwarfpike 2013-12-03, 17:36

Not reason to be sad, sometimes your favorite fish pick ups end up being something other than what you thought they were. Very Happy 
dwarfpike
dwarfpike
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishyladdy 2013-12-03, 18:05

true but they are for MRTom he asked for part of our trade for some sparkling gouramis
fishyladdy
fishyladdy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  MRTom 2013-12-03, 18:24

I'm psyched... I've wanted croaking gouramis for a while. Bummer about the misinformation tho. Learn something every day!
MRTom
MRTom
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishyladdy 2013-12-04, 02:35

How you enjoy them
fishyladdy
fishyladdy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down