Red Sea co2 Pro? Any info or reviews?

2 posters

Go down

Red Sea co2 Pro? Any info or reviews? Empty Red Sea co2 Pro? Any info or reviews?

Post  Cole99v 2010-06-30, 05:27

I'm gonna get a pressurized co2 system but I would like to keep it under $200 if I can...So any good thoughts on the Red Sea co2 Paintball system? Or any other systems you may have used?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Cole99v
Cole99v
Fry

Back to top Go down

Red Sea co2 Pro? Any info or reviews? Empty Re: Red Sea co2 Pro? Any info or reviews?

Post  Clogstonian 2010-06-30, 17:35

Cole99v wrote:I'm gonna get a pressurized co2 system but I would like to keep it under $200 if I can...So any good thoughts on the Red Sea co2 Paintball system? Or any other systems you may have used?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I have that needle value, seems to work fine although I replaced it with the Fabco, I had the redSea up for 2-1/2yrs without issue. I also have the bubble counter but I never used it . . . which leads to say that I have both items for sale in equip section[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] for $8 total . . . if you happen to go a different route on the reg keep me in mind. You might find a screamin deal on Ebay, i got mine from Rex Griggs

my personal opinion;
[list=1][*]i don't like to see hardware in my tank although that reactor looks pretty cool and I'll bet works great, I'd opt for an external reactor plumbed into the intake line.
[list=2][*]I recommend a solinoid so you're not running CO2 24/7, ideally it should be on a separate timer that kicks it on 1 hr before the lights (I'm not doing that and but it's what I've read is recommended to keep pH stable)
Clogstonian
Clogstonian
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Red Sea co2 Pro? Any info or reviews? Empty Re: Red Sea co2 Pro? Any info or reviews?

Post  Guest 2010-06-30, 17:41

ill sell you all you need for $125? i got a ph prob, difuser, bubble counter, dual outlets (can be taken off in needed)

items that come with it:
dual preasure gauges
2 ph bubble counters and outlets
ph probe to hook up to Co2
Co2 canister
2x difusers

if your interest ill go dig it out of the grage and take some pics, its never been used. it cost my dad around $400

Back to top Go down

Post  Clogstonian 2010-07-01, 01:50

that certainly trumps my measly bubble counter and needle value which I actually just sold . . . (needle-v anyway) silent
Clogstonian
Clogstonian
FishBox Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down