InfamousRedlineZ
Madness
fishNAbowl
CrazedAce
Gryphon
Klaude
13 posters

Go down

Another Everett noob (sort of) Introduction Empty Another Everett noob (sort of) Introduction

Post  Klaude 2013-09-08, 23:07

Greetings all,
New to the forums, I've been out of the hobby for over 20 years. Things have changed bit, currently we have a 20H and a 55, both planted.
Here's a crummy phone picture of the 55. Another Everett noob (sort of) Introduction Tici4wT

We just finished adding more new plants, a dozen neon tetras and a couple Reticulated Hillstream Loachs. The new Finnex Ray2 is off in the picture so the new fish can chill and get used to their new home.
I'll take better pictures when the tank has settled a bit.
Klaude
Klaude
Fry

http://tragiclittleaerospace.com/

Back to top Go down

Another Everett noob (sort of) Introduction Empty Re: Another Everett noob (sort of) Introduction

Post  Gryphon 2013-09-08, 23:17

Welcome aboard! Welcome! 
Gryphon
Gryphon
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Another Everett noob (sort of) Introduction Empty Re: Another Everett noob (sort of) Introduction

Post  CrazedAce 2013-09-08, 23:21

Welcome back to the hobby! And welcome to the forum, we are here to help you with your addiction. Very Happy
CrazedAce
CrazedAce
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2013-09-08, 23:21

Nice Klaude, glad you jumped in and introduced yourself. The cool thing about posting pictures when you 1st add plants is being able to reflect where the tank started. Wish I would have done that.
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Madness 2013-09-08, 23:28

welcome to the box
Madness
Madness

Back to top Go down

Post  InfamousRedlineZ 2013-09-09, 00:22

Welcome! 
InfamousRedlineZ
InfamousRedlineZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2013-09-09, 00:29

Welcome! 
Are the fella that provided FishNAbowl plants? If you are, what are grass looking plants called?

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquarium Co-Op 2013-09-09, 00:37

Welcome, another fellow Everett hobbyist!
Aquarium Co-Op
Aquarium Co-Op
Forum Sponsor

http://www.aquariumcoop.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Klaude 2013-09-09, 01:37

SiRWesDragon wrote:Welcome! 
Are the fella that provided FishNAbowl plants? If you are, what are grass looking plants called?
I'm afraid I'm not, I'd be interested to know what it is too!
Klaude
Klaude
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  fishNAbowl 2013-09-09, 01:53

SiRWesDragon wrote: Are the fella that provided FishNAbowl plants? If you are, what are grass looking plants called?
Lol.

I was told the plant in question is either Eleocharis or Lilaeopsis species. But probably Eleocharis Belem.
fishNAbowl
fishNAbowl
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest 2013-09-09, 02:17

Thanks FishNAbowl. I read more about your dwarf hair grass plants. Hope yours is the Eleocharis Belem and NOT the Eleocharis Parvula. Parvula grows up to 6in and need to be trimmed but Belem stay short but slow grower compared to its cousin Parvula. Now got to look for this plant.

Back to top Go down

Post  PokeSephiroth 2013-09-09, 04:03

Welcome aboard, Klaude! Always great seeing more and more people from Everett, joining WaFishBox! Very Happy nice looking 55 you got there! Canopy and everything!
PokeSephiroth
PokeSephiroth
Deputy Derp

https://www.facebook.com/kitsapflowarts

Back to top Go down

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-09-09, 06:14

Welcome! 
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Spyral 2013-09-09, 08:56

Welcome!
Spyral
Spyral
Contributing Member

http://www.dinkypage.com/54184

Back to top Go down

Post  DMD123 2013-09-09, 09:37

Welcome! 
DMD123
DMD123
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  LuminousAphid 2013-09-09, 11:22

Welcome to the fish box.

I like the sweet wood you have in that 55, once it gets really pumping with plants and stuff it will look awesome I bet. Well, it already does look awesome, but even more awesome!

Are you by chance the person who won the contest for the Ray 2 light?
LuminousAphid
LuminousAphid
Lifetime Member

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9ckEZaAig5YXpVLIvU1qjg

Back to top Go down

Post  Klaude 2013-09-09, 12:08

LuminousAphid wrote:Are you by chance the person who won the contest for the Ray 2 light?
No, but I told myself that if I didn't win I'd buy it anyway. So I did! I think I want to add another, and maybe CO2.
Klaude
Klaude
Fry

Back to top Go down

Post  iandraco 2013-09-10, 09:46

welcome aboard
iandraco
iandraco

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down