albino peacock

2 posters

Go down

albino peacock Empty albino peacock

Post  fishyladdy 2013-07-22, 01:34

hi everyone, i just looked in my tank and realized my large albino female looks very pale and very bloated. i cant figure out whats wrong with her. anyone have any ideas on what you do to help her shes not active and wont eat she stays close to the top Sad shes my favorite fish and i would hate to lose her Sad i will try to get some pictures up of her... any advice would be awesome!!! thank you
fishyladdy
fishyladdy
fishyladdy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

albino peacock Empty Re: albino peacock

Post  Paintguy 2013-07-22, 15:10

I lost a few fish with those symptoms due to some fraying silk plants. The fish would eat the algae from them and swallow a 1 thread that they could not pass. Never buying a silk plant again.
Paintguy
Paintguy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Paintguy 2013-07-22, 15:11

if you can get her to eat anything. Peas are a natural diuretic that might help.
Paintguy
Paintguy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  fishyladdy 2013-07-22, 18:41

i dont have live plants in the tank with her Sad so thats not it i tried peas last night and sinking and floating pelts of each size and brand i separated her and stayed up til 8am watching her to see if she might make it... sadly she didnt Sad i hate losing fish. went too sleep for an hour woke up and she was gone. so sad Sad i wish i could have done more.
fishyladdy
fishyladdy
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down