My F1 Metriaclima sp. zebra gold (Lion's Cove) babies...spit today

2 posters

Go down

My F1 Metriaclima sp. zebra gold (Lion's Cove) babies...spit today Empty My F1 Metriaclima sp. zebra gold (Lion's Cove) babies...spit today

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-01-25, 18:43

They are finally here...I've been waiting a long time for these guys to breed. Took adding additional stock to give the dominant male some competition and then he got the job done. This is the 1st time I've moved a female to a holding tank and then had her spit successfully so its a big deal to me in a couple of ways. Anyway...here's the new crew (its a video so click it to see it)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

My F1 Metriaclima sp. zebra gold (Lion's Cove) babies...spit today Empty Re: My F1 Metriaclima sp. zebra gold (Lion's Cove) babies...spit today

Post  bassetman 2013-01-25, 19:45

I am so happy for you, hope i was able to help in our talk. Very Happy feed mommy pretty good to get her back in shape before she goes back with the boys.
bassetman
bassetman
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

My F1 Metriaclima sp. zebra gold (Lion's Cove) babies...spit today Empty Re: My F1 Metriaclima sp. zebra gold (Lion's Cove) babies...spit today

Post  cichlid-gal 2013-01-25, 20:34

Yes, you were a tremendous help Tom... thanks so much Smile And mommy is in the hospital tank chilling. I'll leave her there for a bit to put on some weight and get healthy again.
cichlid-gal
cichlid-gal
Lifetime Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down